oneohtwo

Bicester Scramble!

Popped along to the Scramble! on Saturday and saw quite a nice clean 16v in the pre-90s car park. 

image.png

Anyone on here's? Not sure what that colour is, but don't think it's that common. 

Good event overall, anyone else make it along?

On 4/26/2022 at 10:30 PM, oneohtwo said:

Popped along to the Scramble! on Saturday and saw quite a nice clean 16v in the pre-90s car park. 

image.png

Anyone on here's? Not sure what that colour is, but don't think it's that common. 

Good event overall, anyone else make it along?

This is me! 

Colour is Blue Pearl, quite rare as I think it was only available on early cars. I also think its the colour seen on Golf Rallye's quite abit.

Really good event, great venue. I was there on the Saturday and wasn't too busy. Spotted another Corrado in the main car park on the way out but didn't get a picture.

One of the best colours same as the golf rallye blue. 

Ah nice. I was really surprised the BBS are 15" - I thought from a distance they were 16s until I got close. Look good. They definitely look better than the Speedlines which look a bit puny at 15".  Looks good anyway. What do you have it lowered on, it's got a good stance?

The other Corrado in the main car park you saw was more than likely mine. Didn't see any others and I left quite late. 

I'd definitely go back, was a good day out. 

Yes early corrado's and BBS/Sebrings look spot on. I'm running the 15in speedlines on mine and agree they don't look as good as an early car. I like the cars stance as well. 

Thanks both

Car is on AP shocks and springs so nothing fancy - drop is about 40mm, it also has KW spacers which really help with the stance.

BBS are the standard G60 RZ wheels so 15 x 6.5. 

Had to move from a 90mm to 50mm splitter when I had the suspension done though as it was scraping all the time.