Sign in to follow this  
boab

leather interior

how much would it cost to have the interior retrimmed in leather, or to buy the interior and fit it

also what other cars interior would be able to fit in 1.8 corrado?? any suggestions or comments would be appreciated

for a full leather retrim i would budget at least 1.5-2k,thats including door cards,you can get it done cheaper,might be worth phoning a few breaker yards up to see if they have got and corrados in with leather interiors,i paid £950 just for the front and rear leather seats,but they are electric, heated recaros

I paid £600 for my full black leather interia with doorcards, was quoted just over a 1k to have it all retimmed in the colour of my choice,

Its not very nice though in this hot weather with no air con,

I got my electric heated black leather recaro's from germany for £650 including complete electric & heated looms - Cost £75 for shipping but well worth it overall

black is bad in this heat but mines in the garage so nice n cool when i take it out

black is bad in this heat but mines in the garage so nice n cool when i take it out

Same here mate, Hot back syndrome when u do take it out though.

and here too... got my leather from here during my rebuild for around £500... I've now got a BIG VW flag which I attach to the inside of the car when I park it so that the sun doesn't shine on the leather and make it into a small oven! Oh, and this is the only disadvantage of a moon roof that I've found yet... you HAVE to remember to shut the blind when you leave the car else it acts as a greenhouse as well as the windows... :| :onfire:

I wouldn't change it though, 'cos the leather is lovely most of the time... 8)

MJ-interiors are normally good for sourcing good quality C leathers in both standard sport seats and Recaros.......and IIRC if they need in rectification they sort that out as part of the deal...............AFAIK he sources most of them abroad so the driver side seats are normally pretty good nick as they'll be the pass.side seat abroad :wink:

yeah black is hot but if you can stand it for the 2 weeks of hot weather we get a year then shouldnt be a problem,

i say in a car no matter the colour or interior on a hot day your going to feel the heat

only ac can sort that.

Starting to see the downside of black leather now in this heat.. never known discomfort like it in a car!