Sign in to follow this  
LicklePaulie

Newbie says HELLO

I thought it was about time I joined in rather than sitting on the sidelines and decided the best way to do that would be to show you all what Ive been up to over the last few months so, without further ado, here goes:-

[EDIT] With apologies to all (esp. the mods), due to an erratic server I have reposted the pics directly by attachment on Page 2 of this thread and have deleted the links in this post. Have also put current specs in another post on Page 1. [EDIT]

I don't want to turn this into a magazine article so I will simply say that an awful lot of thought and work has gone into her. I hope you enjoy her and open the floor up to questions... :D

Looks very nice indeed!

Liking the dark wheels with the grey 8)

Welcome to the last forum you'll ever need :lol:

Whoa sweet... and only up the at War Memorial Park I see :)

Where abouts in the city are you based LicklePaulie? Not seen your car around before! :)

Andy Brookes - Sorry mate, I can't see them either now but could when I posted 'em! :mad:

JimsG60 - I'm in the 'posh flats' behind Registry Office. Bought it back in May and have worked worked worked on it - only now do I feel confident enough to show it to you 'professionals' on here! :D

belfastfumanchu - simple In.Pro m3s, thinking of blacking out the 'blingy' chrome surrounds though :wink:

In.Pro rear clusters are widely available. Look in PVW and you'll find most of the major DubShops sell either them or FKs which are very similar but don't carry the E stamp. Average cost is about £200 iirc

Welcome to The Forum.... Car looks excellent....

Interesting blanking plate where the ingition switch should be... makes me think you REALLY have been playing LOTS with this car since May.... ;) 8)

Go on, what's the specs then? You know you wanna! ;) :lol:

Indeed.

After all, this IS the members gallery thread and is the place where you are supposed to post this information :)

Cant see the pics. :(

Got some of the spec though, through a pm on one of the Honda forums a while back...

I have uprated the suspension(H&R/Bilstein coilovers), brakes(Brembo 323mm) and had some rather heavy modifications done in the engine-bay(big-valve head, Schrick cams, oil cooler, GruppeM ram charger, B&M QuickShift)

8)

Been done very tastefully, normally don't like the different bumpers /wheels look etc, but like this a lot!

top motor mate - clean & tidy - what brakes you running?

another coventry owner but like jimsg60 says not seen you around these sides will look out for you

Oh well, if you all insist...!

Firstly I would like to point out to Joe M that I jumped the gun on some of those mods - the car was in the shop to have all that done but a change of direction meant that some of it was postponed/cancelled.

Genuine specs to date therefore are as follows:-

Bought as filthy and tatty but sound storm grey VR6, standard bar VERY kerb-damaged O.Z Racing SuperTs.

Head overhaul and timing chains replacement - Stealth Racing

Manifold polished

Carbon filter moved to aid ducting to

GruppeM filter ram charger

8J X 17 O.Z Racing Superturismos refurbished and painted anthracite

H&R/Bilstein coilovers

Eibach front and rear anti-rollbars

Front brakes 4-pot Brembo calipers on 323mm Brembo cross-drilled discs

Rear brakes Standard calipers on 225mm Zimmerman cross-drilled discs

Goodridge braided hoses all round

Reiger GTX front bumper

Front end, wings and bonnet stone-chipped and resrayed

In.Pro red/clear M3 rear clusters

Clear side-repeaters

Momo Grand Prix pedals

Momo Millenium steering wheel

ChavConfuser keyless start

Morpheous MicroRoadPilot licence defender

Currently producing 203.1bhp (outside temp 33 Celsius!).

I have some minor touch-up plans but don't wanna go too much further - My aim is and was to create a subtle and modern upgrade to a gorgeous but dated canvas rather than a show-stopping ChavMagnet. Oh and it WILL be seen on trackdays!

Mind if I ask where you got your wheels refurbed mate? Been trying to find somewhere good in Coventry to deal with my very tatty BBS's but don't know of anyone!

Very nice spec BTW :)

nice colour pretty rare too a VR in storm-grey.........anyway whats the story with your pics......one minute they are displayed the next they've dissapeared? :!: :?: :!: :?: :?

jimsG60 - you have pm

vr6storm - I wish I knew what was going on there. Never had a similar problem before - must be the server at freepichosting :mad: won't make up its F*****G mind!

vr6storm - I wish I knew what was going on there. Never had a similar problem before - must be the server at freepichosting :mad: won't make up its F*****G mind!

well if you can reduce the size to approx 1000x800 pixels and thumbnail them.....that way they'll still be viewable :wink: ............

Sorry, was distracted by Our Jase doing another round of BTCC!

well if you can reduce the size to approx 1000x800 pixels and thumbnail them.....that way they'll still be viewable :wink: ............

I already reduced them to 800x600 on there to try and avoid such problems. Is there any way to post them direct to the forum?