Boost Rabbit

Please identify my interior

Hello all. 

The previous owner of my MK2 fitted what I believe is a full set of Corrado seats, and I thought this would be the right place to ask for some help/info :)

OK, so this is what I Know. The front seats are electric, the back tilts, and seemingly fit my 89 golf mk2 like a glove. The rear seats fit ok (a little narrow), but the back locks and tilts. The rear armrest has a hidden med kit, don't know if that is oem.

Looks like Recaro front seats - would need a pic of the controls to confirm corrado. The whole interior looks like it has been retrimmed as the door cars don't look like that from factory + it's a mk3 golf right? 

• Thanks 1

wow, that was fast. 

The car is in fact a mk2 Golf synchro, but the dashboard is from a mk3 as you guessed. The door panels are retrimmed mk2 panels, but I don't know If the seats are retrimmed or the door panels were retrimmed to match the seats.. Is there any way to find out without removing the trim?

Also, the last link in my other post is a picture of the control buttons. I can take another picture if it helps.

https://i.postimg.cc/9MrFLvkK/IMG-7806-2-stort.jpg

Looks like you've lucked out there, the Recaros are rare and highly sought after!

Back is definite Corrado, but the first aid kit doesn't look OEM. OEM would have VAG branding on it somewhere I think. From memory VW used various different kits so hard to say what an original is (Although I might be thinking of the warning triangles), so I don't think it's something to be particularly concerned with. 

• Thanks 1