Yabble Dabble

1995 Corrado VR6 - £9950

After 25 years of pleasure, I have to sell my Corrado VR6 - it had 1 prior owner - a good friend.
Full MOT, full service history, runs, needs cosmetic work inside and out. Everything is OEM.
I will provide full details of ALL invoices and work carried out over the 25 years of my ownership.
The identified required structural work was carried out to the satisfaction of the MOT.
Included will be a number of extra parts (original metal sunroof and mechanism, original exhaust cover, fan thermistor !) accumulated down the years.

From my first drive when I accelerated away from the lights, I have enjoyed driving this car !
Due to a certain London Mayor, I can no longer afford to run it having bought another VW (ULEZ compliant) - I have owned 1 Scirocco Mk2, 3 Passats and a Golf.
I have toured Europe on holiday as well as taking it on my daily commute along the A12.
It is all it is cracked up to be.
I hope the photos set it up for you.
BTW the number plate was a matter of good fortune !spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

https://www.carandclassic.com/l/C1618034

TAW Corrado VR6 01 - Rear Detail.JPG

TAW Corrado VR6 28 - Front Low Shot.JPG

TAW Corrado VR6 21 - Detail Original Manuals in book fold.JPG

TAW Corrado VR6 18 - Detail Original First Aid Kit Stowed.JPG

TAW Corrado VR6 29 - Enough.JPG

Edited by Yabble Dabble
Grammar
  • Like 1