Sign in to follow this  
ChrisL

Late VR gearknob

Selling my gearknob as I’ve managed to source a NOS one.

its on great condition, no damage to the stitching with only tiny marks on the edge near the top badge part.

£40 including postage 

IMG_7950.jpeg

IMG_7952.jpeg

IMG_7953.jpeg

Hi Chris,

Did you have any success with Royal regarding getting yours recovered? I’ll get mine sent there over the winter if so and leave this one for somebody else.

If not, I’ll take it off you as it’s way better than mine! Let me know either way please and PM me payment details if Royal can’t do them.

Thanks

2 hours ago, tonedef said:

Hi Chris,

Did you have any success with Royal regarding getting yours recovered? I’ll get mine sent there over the winter if so and leave this one for somebody else.

If not, I’ll take it off you as it’s way better than mine! Let me know either way please and PM me payment details if Royal can’t do them.

Thanks

Hi, didn’t end up sending mine to royal Steering Wheels. They had been on shutdown so couldn’t send it to them and then a NOS one came up so bought that instead.

3 hours ago, ChrisL said:

Hi, didn’t end up sending mine to royal Steering Wheels. They had been on shutdown so couldn’t send it to them and then a NOS one came up so bought that instead.

I’ll take this one off you then if nobody else has had it. Could you PM me some payment details and I’ll get the boss to send some money 👍