Sign in to follow this  
dazzyvr6

everyone set for inters???

well im nowhere near ready,need to give the car another good clean ready for friday,check her all over and pack my stuff,and my cars on the e1k stand :oops:

Oh my god it's only 2 days away and I ve got so much stuff that needs doing. I need to clean all the crap thats acumilated in there for a start then I need to polish it again and give it a proper spruce up!! Still really lookin forward to it now. Are you buying the first round in the bar then Dazzy :drinking: :D . What time are you planning on getting to the campsite if you want to arrange meeting there at roughly the same time give me a bell on 07740482464 it's going to take me about 2 1/2 hours to get there I reckon!!!

yeah ill buy the first round,as long as you keep an eye out for some 17" alloys for me,im meeting jimbocorrado friday afternoon,at about 1:30,so we should be there around 4 ish,my no. is 07870674582

i aint coming,as im still in the process of fitting charger and intercooler so all the piping has to be sorted ,i really wanted to come though,you guys should snap some pics for us that aint coming :D .

Dont worry LowG I ve got the camera charged and ready to shoot some pics! :D

Dazzy I'll probably be leaving about 2ish so should also be at the campsite for 4ish. what type of wheels are you lookin for 5 spokes, multispoke, deep dish, split rims????? I fancy a nice set of 17" BBS split rims highly polished but I'm gonna have to settle for gettingmy rims refurbed and powder coated white for the moment until I save the magic £1500 odd quid they'll set me back!!