Sign in to follow this  
Bally

UPDATED PICS BALLYS 16v @ E38

seriously bad-ass! looks better without the rear wiper mate, and that smalled rear reg plate makes quite a difference too! looking 8)

looks nice, do like the removal of the rear wiper....looks so much cleaner. Where did you buy the plug to hide the wiper arm hole ? VW ?

Looks pimp...I like the tucking wheels. Is it a VR of G60? The hood says VR, but the bumper says G60...

Looks pimp...I like the tucking wheels. Is it a VR of G60? The hood says VR, but the bumper says G60...

And his profile says 1.8 16V

America never had the 16v's or 2.0 8v so American Rado owners are not always aware of them :)

And his profile says 1.8 16V

LMAO!!!! :D

Cheers for the replies guys, yeap for now its a 1.8 16v...

the wiper plug is from Halfords... :)

as for the drop, wound all the way down on the rear & has abt another 2" to drop the front more, reckon its 100mm drop... rubs on full lock!!!

It looks really nice mate :) . I like the rear wiper an the small rear number plate. An blimey it's low, it makes mine look like a Golf Country :lol: .

I so want a set of RC's :cry:

If it wasn't for the fact that the rear wiper is so handy, i'd look at removing it. I like how smoothed it makes the rear of the car look without that great big thing there!! :)

can you give me a bit more info on the butt wiper plug you used? I assume it was a peice of cake to whip the wiper off and plug the hole? could be a job for the weekend! not wanting to copy you really, but that rear end looks so nice I've got to ditch my wiper and get me a new plate!

cheers Sanj

Cheers Chris, the rears actually copyrighted to me :p

the rear wiper motor is abit of a bitch to get out,a few nuts to losen of etc, a bitch to get out but with abit gentle hammer love it was out.. :lol:

anyone need a wiper motor??? :lol:

the bung was sealed from inside so no water would get in... just got a box of rubber gromits & made one fit...

Goodluck.. :D

cool, thanks, sounds simple enough! a weekend filled with tight nuts, gentle hammer love and rubber bungs. what more could a chap ask for? :D

cool, thanks, sounds simple enough! a weekend filled with tight nuts, gentle hammer love and rubber bungs. what more could a chap ask for? :D

:lol: matey :lol:

Cheers, the spec so far: 17" BBS RC's, Fully Adj FK coilovers, stainless centre section, letterbox upswept backbox, drilled airbox K&N panel filter, VR6 grill, deep eyebrow spoiler, Lupo Wipers, de-wipered rear, Uprated headlight loom, Tinted red rear lamps, MOMO Team 300mm Steering wheel, late VR indicator stalks, chrome door handles..

You've really transformed that car Bally since you got it... it was a nice car to start with but all your little cosmetic changes have been done tastefully & the car now looks very cool indeed...

I see you eventually got the rear light clusters tinted. Who done them for you & do you know what colour / code the paint is? Also, judging by the pics you only tinted the orange... is this correct & what colour do they now flash?

You've really transformed that car Bally since you got it

I was thinking the same thing, IIRC bally you got yours about the same time as i got mine....i've got some catching up to do! :roll: