Sign in to follow this  
Bally

UPDATED PICS BALLYS 16v @ E38

that is very cool, just how i`d like mine to look, apart from the ride hight cos it`d be impossible on my local roads :lol:

have always loved them wheels too... and yes that clean back end looks mighty fine!!

8) 8) 8)

that is very cool, just how i`d like mine to look, apart from the ride hight cos it`d be impossible on my local roads :lol:

have always loved them wheels too... and yes that clean back end looks mighty fine!!

8) 8) 8)

Looks great Bally,

Cheers for all the comments guys..

Dan, Its come along way since I got it last sept, if money wasn't an issue it would have had a respray, retrim & a whole lot more!!! the rear lamps are done in red tint spray, rubbed of the emarks etc & painted em up, will need do again, but got 3sets of rear lamps so will have a play :wink:

Hey Chris, yes I rember, you got yrs just before me, IMO take yr time with mods, wished sometimes I'd bought a G60 but at time it wasn't pratical.. see wht happens..

Nice one Bally........long time mate, so thats where you been.

Guess what i sold mine 2weeks ago....driving a banger around for a while...looking for a nice Pulsar/GT4 or even a decent VR6 got some $$ saved to spend on a car.....

cheers m8..

Is that you Baz?? long time no speak, did you get a good price for the rado?? sell it local??

Cheers Rob, must meetup soon matey.. :wink:

Amit you slag, weres that VR of yrs? abt time you showed us some pics of the BEAST!!! :p :wink:

Bally,

Looks the part mate, love the stance!!! And i love the rims! They look SICK!!!!!! ?U wna swap???? Heh heh.

im looking on a few mods to make mine look "new" but still the same problem, its not a g60 or vr6... But then again, i raced a g60 last night and trashed him.

Just need the m3 tail ights now --- also, ill post a pick of the car, the back would be lovely with double exit exhausts on the back! Does anyone know of any speicalist garages down south that can do the mod??? Id rather got o a pro so that in winter, both exhausts smoke the same amount.......URGENT!

Qn: black strips on the sides of the car - can they be removed?? Are they juststuck on?? Id like to respray them same colour(vr6 style).

cheers for the comments mate.. rims wise, inless you got some mad ferrari rims I'll swap :lol:

Lump wise, not to bothered at mo, as i dont drive it alot, its on 147k now... going in for major service n CV boots n tuneup!! myn aint quick as it was, but do have plans..

exhaust wise, I'm not saying what i have in mind...

M3 lamps are very common IMO..

the side mouldings can be removed, look in body section for details.. would remove myn but will see..

Cambelt gave up after Cov meet today.. :cry:

Looks like it will be parked here for a while....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

loving ya brakes bad boy....ya car looks sweet btw

coulda lowered it a bit ehh :wink:

Sweet mate, brakes and those wheels look spot on 8) Hope your car is ok there over night is it far from where you live?

Looking great mate, i sooo want a set of RC's but can't bloody find any :mad:

Keep up the good work 8)

A lot of peeps inc myself have had bad experiences with green stuff pads. Might find they will warp your discs within a few thousand miles mate. If you start to develop a bit of a wobble on the steering soon that will be your prob!!

Cars looking better all the time though 8)

cheers guys..

Vin, I'd have yr rims anyday!!

Valver, how comes you nere came to the midlands meet??

G60dan. looks like I'll get some pagid pads in there asap... getting the brakes bleed up etc, if they are still spongy I'll out the pads!!

Looking sweet Bally, always liked yours on the RCs 8)

Looking great mate, i sooo want a set of RC's but can't bloody find any :mad:

Keep up the good work 8)

Why not? Loads of places still sell them....

G60dan. looks like I'll get some pagid pads in there asap... getting the brakes bleed up etc, if they are still spongy I'll out the pads!!

probably a good idea mate. Don't suppose your discs were cheap! :wink: last thing you want is to have to replace them again!

Nice work matey, this is exactly how i've wanted my C to look since i bought it!, so cheers for the insperation to get my lazy arse up and get it sorted!! I still think those rims look totally sweet on aqua blue Corrado's!....