Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Check this car trader out...

Well.. firstly one for Roddy :

Audi UR Quatro - 53,000 miles from new full Audi history

Then..

Aston Martin Virage - Converted to 7 litre Turbo now with 725BHP and 1,150lb/ft of torque :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

http://www.duncanhamilton.com/ - got loads more nice cars including 2 Ford GT40 replicas, Ex-Bigazzi works team McLaren F1 (snip at £675,000), and an 850BHP twin turbo Ferarri F50. Nice little lineup! :)

The pedigree of this dealer is beyond reproach. Whilst I dont believe that Duncan Hamilton himself is still alive, his business seems to be. This dealer regularly sees some of the most awesome machinery ever made These two Ferrari's do things to me that I cannot describe. I saw a 250GT at Goodwood and was unreal.

Side%20800.JPG

Side%20800.JPG

That Audi is WAY toooo cheap... £13k for a 56k Quattro Turbo. Something wrong there mate {;-)

10 valve and probably pre-TorSen diff model........hence why the"lowish" price :wink:

pity its pearlescent white :roll: ............has to be Tornado red or Lago Blue for me :wink:

No the whites the best. I looooooove those Audi's. They sound sublime.

well we'll agree to differ on the colour..............but you're 110% right about the sound!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

this guy has got all my boyhood 'poster-on-the-bedroom-wall' cars!

Can't say that the 2004 Iveco 65 C15 ever found its way onto MY bedroom wall mate!!

:lol: :lol:

Sorry ;)

Blimey....the 20 significant cars they've sold in the past is quite impressive too. I mean, where would you lay your hands on the "1997 Ferrari 310B Michael Schumacher Monaco Winner" in the first place????