Sign in to follow this  
godskitchen

Spinny Alloy things!

You know the ones, the keep spinning when the car stops! simple question really guys and girls......................................................... WHY??????????????????????????????????

'Coz itz a bling bling kikkin in da house fing innit, yah get mi mon, yeah'

In other words, utter sh#te. I see it as the modern equivalent to the red flag in front of cars.

I cant tell you why, but I can tell you that on friday I saw a toyota campervan type thing with a lovely set of hubcap 'spinners'. Now thats what I call BLING!

as with most things, they (AFAIK) started off in yankyland and made their way over here. I assume they're popular over there because they're more expensive, so rappers buy them, so wannabes buy them, so they become a 'trend' then they come over here and people want to be 'the first' to have them.

I've seen a hummer over here with them on, its a funny effect on the eye cos it looks like the wheels arent turning when the cars moving, but when it stops they carry on!

not my taste at all.

sorta like the opposite of the ones on a Rolls, that stay still when the wheel spins so you can always read the logo 8)

btw

Roller ones = Good (Obviously)

kiddy spinner things = bad :(

I bet they bugger up the handling alot, lol.

And how does a tyrefitter balance them??? :shock: :roll:

the wheeltrim type ones stick out so far, they look as if they'd puncture your tyres James Bond style (or was that batman :?: :mrgreen: )

James Bond ones would be quality,

pull up next to Kevin in his Lax Power Corsa, then BRGRGBRRRRR and his wheels are ripped to shreds, he gets out to have a look, then WAM a shovel around the back of his burberry clad head, a quick trip to the nearest river SPLOOSH, then relax..............

['H3R4POR]James Bond ones would be quality,

pull up next to Kevin in his Lax Power Corsa, then BRGRGBRRRRR and his wheels are ripped to shreds, he gets out to have a look, then WAM a shovel around the back of his burberry clad head, a quick trip to the nearest river SPLOOSH, then relax..............

bad day by any chance? :lol: