Sign in to follow this  
corrado_barnett

Crash Photos

Yep some of those look serious - on the plus side it makes the working ones even rarer :D

bloody hell, what happened to that second one?!?!?!?!

very sad/scary

R.T.A investigators must love Corrado's for that.

Their own mini black box! :wink:

when i wrote my first rado of the spoiler was up, and I told the copper i was going 30..... the copper was vdub fan and gave me a very knowing look :oops:

i wrote mine off june 6th this year...it looks JUST like that red one (6th picture from the bottom).

Its still in my garage, but i've taken all interior trim out and boxed it, and taken bonnet off and front bumper and left them lying in my back garden..

Still not taken care of though...because insurance/solicitors haven't given me the green light to strip and dispose of it yet.

R.T.A investigators must love Corrado's for that.

Their own mini black box! :wink:

when i wrote my first rado of the spoiler was up, and I told the copper i was going 30..... the copper was vdub fan and gave me a very knowing look :oops:

It doesn't mean you were going over 30, it just means you had been travelling over 55 at some point and hadn't gone below 14 again ;)

It doesn't mean you were going over 30, it just means you had been travelling over 55 at some point and hadn't gone below 14 again

Yeh, but impact must have been so severe that it stops the controller registering the drop below 14mph?

It doesn't mean you were going over 30, it just means you had been travelling over 55 at some point and hadn't gone below 14 again

Yeh, but impact must have been so severe that it stops the controller registering the drop below 14mph?

Yeah I guess so...

Dinkus crash was round a bend going down hill on a section of single track country road - it was obvious, the fact the spoiler was up just confirmed i'd been travelling over 45 :oops:

He'd of done me if the road wasn't classed as knock-on-knock