Sign in to follow this  
ryan

A personal Corrado.......

My Corrado has a personal plate which I can’t stand. It was on there when I brought her and as well as not being my initials, Corrado related, funny or even rude it draws attention to itself and I think looks awful.

People either say to me “did you nick that car of a guy called *****? or “have you changed your name to ***** yet?. I have even heard complete strangers say “ooh look at ****** trying to park that Corrado and reverse right into that bollard…..” it’s really beginning to get my back up.

I agree that G60 VW would look pretty cool and so would A1 VR6 but mine isn’t that nice……

On the bright side, it is the first number plate I have ever been able to remember!!!

Has anyone else got or had a problem as serious as this with their Corrado? If so what did you do ?? And Deed Poll is not an option!!!!!!

sell it?

I'm sure someone will buy it.

ebay is full of stupid people will large piles of money

Yeah, why not get it put back to a 'normal' plate for the year of the car, which the DVLA will issue at random on request, and palm the private plate off to a plate re-seller. I would e-mail a relevanty company asking them to quote a price to buy the plate off you. I think the people I used were http://www.regtransfers.co.uk , or something similiar, they were very good. Mind you, I was buying, not selling, but they will quote to buy from you as well.

buy or sell numbers at, - please don't use our forum to advertise your services please!