Sign in to follow this  
C. Will Corrado G60 2

Have you seen the Corrado in Performance VW magazine????

WRONG, WRONG, ALL WRONG

Why do people ruin the corrado with bad styling?

I've always like Performance VW magazine but what are they doing having a Corrado which has been modded to look like some bad boy racer's car "NOVA". SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I know the corrado is a hard car to mod but lowering a little, some nice alloys and new rear lights. You've got a "Phat" looking car.

What do you guys think?

WRONG, WRONG, ALL WRONG

Why do people ruin the corrado with bad styling?

I've always like Performance VW magazine but what are they doing having a Corrado which has been modded to look like some bad boy racer's car "NOVA". SHAME ON YOU!!!!!

I know the corrado is a hard car to mod but lowering a little, some nice alloys and new rear lights. You've got a "Phat" looking car.

What do you guys think?

Not keen on the rear bumper but generally i like it, look at the theme of the car as a whole. Nice colour some very good body mods to a good std it would appear, paints a little bit iffy around the right hand side rear cluster but it works and i bet it draws the crowds at E38. Personally think your in the wrong on this one. Why slate a guy because he's got the balls to try harder than most, definiately wouldn't agree that his ruined it, he did buy it for less than £500 and turn it into a PVW feature car and multiple show winner. Sure a C looks nice lowered abit with wheels and new lights but everyone's done that. The guy's spend 3 months flushing the roof and he's boxed right up to the hinge. Go look at your roof and see how big the gap is between the front of the tailgate hinge and the recess in the roof. Thats pretty special, personally he gets my respect not a slagging off.

WRONG, WRONG, ALL WRONG

What do you guys think?

Lowering a little? fcuk that,slam it and pimp it!!!

I like parts of it - rear lights with hidden fuel filler is deffo 8) in my book.. (no) roof channels look amazing and as already said the bumpers look poo, but at least it's a bold statement moving into the relms of not been done before (well kinda) and finished in PINK the guys got balls :D

WRONG, WRONG, ALL WRONG

What do you guys think?

Dam right, lets be honest. There's too many stuffy old gits driving C's. :lol:

WRONG, WRONG, ALL WRONG

What do you guys think?

Dam right, lets be honest. There's too many stuffy old gits driving C's. :lol:[/quote:8fd87]

anyone who puts that much effort into modding a car get my respect !! quailty of work and choice of bits work if not to my exact taste still a great car. :lol:

yeah i like the roof, smothing them gutters (de-seaming as the mag says) just looks sweet ..... hmmm it has me thinking as my roof trim is shabby and looks like water gets underneath.... ohh Decisions... Decisions :roll:

i really like them arches too.... hmmm niiicce

Sorry but 3 months to do the roof?? mine was done i three days and ok there is still a gap there but mine are stell welded and i would like to see how he has done his car

the bumpers are not my choice but ill def have a look at this at E38 if it doesnt rain :)

absolutely sick.. sick sick sick.. no wonder he's called Bert. OK, so good roof, but the rest is just so so so tacky.. its like he bought it from an H Samuel's catalogue!!! Why has he fitted that wooden dash kit for??? And the colour of that exterior belongs on a scouse shell suit...... but I'd agree, he's definitely got balls!!! And I like the seats.