Sign in to follow this  
MoonlightVR

Samco hose discounted prices - Group buy?

Mods, please can you sticky this! Thanks!

Prices (inc VAT) are as follows:

Mk2 Golf 16V (most fit C 16V too) - £96.18

Corrado G60 coolant - £141.42

Corrado G60 charger (listed lhd) - £97.37

Corrado VR6 - £185.87

Postage £7.95

Lead time 4-8 weeks.

Colours and info on:

http://www.samcosport.com/kits.asp

This is a big saving on retail, eg. VR6 kit normally retails at £265.53 :shock:

If there is enough interest I can arrange a group buy for you lot. I already have Samcos, so I have nothing to gain from this apart from helping you guys out! This will be the second Samco GB I'll be sorting out, so I will be particularly keen to make it hassle free!

If you are SERIOUSLY interested send me a PM with your name, address and which kit and colour you require. If you're a time waster God help you!! :mad:

I'll then need payment from you. I'd suggest a cheque or PayPal (you pay the costs!). Don't forget to add postage, unless you want to pick them up from the Reading area. I'll also be at Edition 38 this Sunday on the CCGB stand so you can pay me then if you prefer.

I'm generally offline during the day, but will respond in the evenings. If you have any questions, please ask them on this thread.

Oh, and if you're worried about me running off with your $$$ don't be, there's plenty of people on here who will vouch for me, I hope :lol:

Cheers

Asim

Stickied - Cheers, Kev

MoonlightVR, Can you order me a G60 Top rad hose in purple please mate, get me a cost first though. My Samco Failed!

Don't forget the Heat Exchanger hoses are not included with the VR6 kit. Not sure about the other kits though.

You get them in the G60 kit but obviously if you want to delete the HE to fit a mocal and gain better access to the filter then you either need to do a bit of plumbing to connect the pipes or replace them with the mk1 items...

Also worth mentioning that the intercooler hoses on my boost kit did not fit at all, the may have been molded on an older car with different intercooler???

Supercharged, The later G60 had different pipework from and to the cooler too although i thought the cooler was the same

Supercharged, The later G60 had different pipework from and to the cooler too although i thought the cooler was the same

Yeah, thats what I thought also and the pipes were the right shape etc but when I got the old ones off and compared them - they were way bigger and would have leaked like mad... have you got the Boost ones as well??

Getting this set ordered and shipped for us Norwegian guys allso?

Been watching this set for a while, and the Norwegian price, of 240 £ for the coolant, is a bit to expensive. Mayby I should get some set, when first ordering, if you ship abroad...??

Been watching this set for a while, and the Norwegian price, of 240 £ for the coolant, is a bit to expensive. Mayby I should get some set, when first ordering, if you ship abroad...??

Should be no problem to ship them to you. Should be no custom issues?

MoonlightVR, I've got the pipe off so can you pm me your addy and i'll take you up on your offer for a word mate

Customs..? What's that?? :wink: Well, the customs in Norway ain't easy, but since the orders been pre paid, you could send this as a gift. Would'nt get rid of the English VAT, but did not have to pay the Norwegian tax, whitch is 24% (perverts!!) But this is only if we're lucky. If not, I'll have to pay norwegian tax on these, but, everything goes.

I'll hear with some of my friends, of their interessted.

Customs..? What's that?? :wink: Well, the customs in Norway ain't easy, but since the orders been pre paid, you could send this as a gift. Would'nt get rid of the English VAT, but did not have to pay the Norwegian tax, whitch is 24% (perverts!!) But this is only if we're lucky. If not, I'll have to pay norwegian tax on these, but, everything goes.

I'll hear with some of my friends, of their interessted.

pretty sure that you wouldn't be charged the "english" VAT on an exports(UK-Norway) anyway

Since the goods beeing sent by a private person, you can't withdraw the english vat, since that's allready been paid to the firm in England selling these goods. Therefore I'll probably have to pay both english VAT and norwegian tax on this. Thank god the Norwegian gouverment's made it easy for the car loving people, so we don't have to pay a fortune to get any interesting parts for our wagons.. :roll:

Since the goods beeing sent by a private person, you can't withdraw the english vat, since that's allready been paid to the firm in England selling these goods. Therefore I'll probably have to pay both english VAT and norwegian tax on this. Thank god the Norwegian gouverment's made it easy for the car loving people, so we don't have to pay a fortune to get any interesting parts for our wagons.. :roll:

A good point!

I suggest that I should have received payment for the kits by Friday 17th Sept ie. cheques should be with me this time next week (13th) so that they can clear by the 17th.

Or pay me by paypal. If you are interested PM me with your details as I mentioned in the first post above.

The kits do not come with clips.