Sign in to follow this  
B4LJX

B4LJ X G60 :D

could not resist bought another g60 corrado lhd full beige leather recaros an ac. Its the one on the left

could not resist bought another g60 corrado lhd full beige leather recaros an ac. Its the one on the left

Heh heh nice one :) I wish I could afford to do that, but my C is costing me almost as much as buying a second one at the moment!

You need to get yourself some Lupo wipers on there mate ;) :lol:

yeah got lupo wipers on my other c the best ever mod, the cars actually gonna be used by my bro not sure for hw long, how straight forward would an interior swap be with the c's is there anythinh i should watch out for

yeah got lupo wipers on my other c the best ever mod, the cars actually gonna be used by my bro not sure for hw long, how straight forward would an interior swap be with the c's is there anythinh i should watch out for

If they're the same revision interior, you should be fine doing a straight swap. The only thing you may have fun is the electrics for the leathers if they have them. There have been loads of posts on here about that though, so have a search and see what you can come up with.

Nice 1 Balj That interior will look very smart in yours!

If your going to have a load of spares let me know, I need a few bits & pieces.

Quick question - did you go to Lynch Hill? I'm pretty sure we went to little school together

not sure wot i will do with it seems a shame to break it theres nothing wrong with it the engine is sweet!!! but if i do i'll let u all know

and dan though u looked familiar yeah used to to got to lynch hill that was years ago!!!!!

here's a shot of the interior what are the best products to maintain and clean the leather where do i get them from?

I've just made a start on my leather aith Autoglyms Leather Cleaner and Autoglym Leather Feed cream. Bit of a tiring process (only done passenger seat and drivers door card so far!) but it does a nice job and protects the leather well :)

BTW - if you get bored of that steering wheel, the BBS ones seem to fetch good money on eBay!! :)

after putting it off for a while the interior is out and the beige electric recaros will be in very soon :D :D

heres some progress pics, taking a while but im getting there slowly will all be done soon i hope! :D :)

left hooker is going to be back on the road hopefully next week and will be driven round by myself until everything is done on the other car things like brake upgrade, exhaust system, dent removal etc etc, and will be sold on in the new year dont see any point putting it up for sale yet being xmas and that

can you belive it , its been months and still not finished yet :p ,been extermly busy with a new job working some really dodgy hours that im not used to, I decided to remove the interior that was in place and wack in some dynamate which is now finished , exhuast system is now on needs a bit of adjustment to fit properly ,im on a mission to get this all put back together very soon miss driving it so so much :cry: , and the brembos should be going on next weekend.

yep me too....its nice to see long term projects nearing completion....plus i want to see a full pic of those cream recaros!....>

getting there slowly , just as i get closer in getting it complete i find im some clips :roll: which i have to order from the stealer which takes a couple of days and being at work all week wont be able to complete till weekend

Been wanting these ever since i saw jays g60 at gti international a few years ago Finally got them :D :D :D