Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Car Mats (Possible group buy)

Im needing a new set of mats for the vr6, just had a look on Autostyle and the Diplomats look good but expensive. Anyone know of any similar mats but for a more reasonable price?

Alternatively if theres enough people interested in a full set of mats then we could have a possible group buy.

Could be tempted chief. I've got one of them horrid metal kick-plates and when it's wet outside it can get a bit ropey McDopey to drive. Looking to get full carpeted carpets.

Aye, might be interested.

Only really need a drivers mat though. Not that I'll be able to get just one! Unless you guys that get the new mats want to sell one of the old ones?

I maybe able to get hold of the good quality mats for the Corrado, So how many ppl want then so i can find out costings

Black Set with Red corrado logo stitched in them

Nigel 1 set

Ooh, sounds good to me. Count me in depending on price. Sorry Joe M, but these sound sweet. Got any pics of them G60Jet?

They Come in two Types

The Guy that is selling them sells them on Ebay for $60US for thats about £40, Last time i tried getting them off him he would not send to Europe at the cost was so high, but if we do a 10+ size order he may like the idea. Someone on the forum offered to get them sent to his house in the states then send them on, but seemed even more expensive, maybe that offer is still open, but they are OEM Mats all be it USA part number one, bit like the quantum stuff VW used to do

Nigel 1 set Black

Biggrim 1 Set Black

Euro car parts do a set in Velour carpet for the C for £25+ Gordon Brown Tax.

From the ad they look tailored and are plain colours - Nice.

Just thought they are LHD sets so are a very slightly different fit, they should still fit. mine are very similar shapes and are identical to the ones this guy is selling

The ONLY difference is the Passenger one is a little longer to, for the UK this would be the drivers side so you would have a throttle stop there so you can cut a whole for that and get it overlocked so it wont fray.

Put me down (provisionally) for a set Nigel.

Depends on price/whether I can afford them at the time etc.

I think you will have difficulty fitting a lhd set to a rhd car. Both mats are quite different.

VR6, Tom are your mats like these or are they different, I only need the Drivers one too, Seeing as your a Right Hocker and Im a Left hocker, wanna get one set between us?

Unfortunately, I think mine have a silver logo. Other than that they seem the same.

(mine are black btw)

3 Colours Available

Black, Gray & Beige

Nigel 1 set Black

Biggrim 1 Set Black Depending on Price

VR6 1 set Black Depending on Price

Think ill go with the ECP ones, Autostyle are a bit expensive and I would rather get proper RHD ones.

Its only really a drivers side I need as well so if anyones got one going in grey give me a shout.

VR6, Can you take a pic of your mats for comparison

any one else got a RHD set similar need to know the shape to find out if the will fit a Right Hocker

Right the verdict is in the floor pan is different on the Left to the Right so the mats will be a different shape no mater what set you have

a LHD set are normal and right hand drive set has a completely different cut to the LHD passenger one. So LHD's only unless you want to trim them

the alternative is thisJust matz

[web]http://www.justmatz.co.uk/products_gallery_10.html[/web]

These are Corrado Club GB ones and you would need to be a member to order them. no use to me but hey happy to help

Okay

I Guess that I am the Only one that wants a set of the LHD mats

May go for the just mats ones but see no sence in them having CCGB all over them when im in spain!!

I have just joined the forum and noticed that there is a need for new Corrado car mats, I actually source brand new cars direct from Germany - manufacturer, I could make enquiries as to how much they would cost... If I get a response I will make a phone call.

Are they the same as these?

mats_lhd_set.jpg

If so i'd love a set cheaper than the states anyway are they available in LHD and RHD

not realed but ive got a set from just mats,and to tell you the truth for £60 im not to impressed with them

OK, heres the ECP mats I got, would have preffered grey ones but they only had black. There nothing special but for £25 plus vat I cant complain. (Except the corrado badge is stuck on squint)