Sign in to follow this  
Scott

Pricing?

It states its a 1993 in the advert..... in the advert picture the registration plate clearly says its a K plate! :mad:

I left the mileage off deliberately so that people would view it rather than condeming it on mileage....

What a mistake that is.... :x

What a mistake that is....

Afraid it is mate! - I wouldn't even bother looking at a car if the mileage wasn't on the advert as it just looks dodgy... I know that the overall condition is more important and so on...

That's not the only pitfall from partial disclosure...!

When trying to sell my old Cavalier 2.0i CD I had a number of people asking "is it a diesel"!! I hadn't stated either way in the ad, cos it never occurred to me that people would just not know that the CD model was a petrol car with luxury trim.. :roll:

I thought to myself - surely if you're in the market for a particular car you know one or two things about it, no?

I learned something: never underestimate the stupidity of the general public... :)

When trying to sell my old Cavalier 2.0i CD I had a number of people asking "is it a diesel"!! I hadn't stated either way in the ad, cos it never occurred to me that people would just not know that the CD model was a petrol car with luxury trim..

I thought to myself - surely if you're in the market for a particular car you know one or two things about it, no?

With the cavalier being the highly acclaimed luxury sports coupe that it is you would think that everyone knew the trim levels even if they can't drive... The state of the world at the moment...

Do you get people ringing up for Corrado VR6s asking if they've got, like, sixteen valves or something? Nope. But the sign has a V and a six ...

And more to the point, given that the cavalier is NOT a luxury sports coupe (and therefore one or two people actually OWN them, rather than just dreaming about it), you would expect more people to actually have a bloody clue, IMHO.

LOL :lol:

Well I have a guy coming to look at mine tonight who seems keen enough and I have managed to give him a general picture of the condition of my baby so he is preparred to at least view before mentioning whether its worth what I am asking or not unlike SOME people that have called! :roll:

I suspect it WILL sell as I am pretty sure the first person to view with the money will buy.

Cheers

Scott.

LOL

Well I have a guy coming to look at mine tonight who seems keen enough and I have managed to give him a general picture of the condition of my baby so he is preparred to at least view before mentioning whether its worth what I am asking or not unlike SOME people that have called!

I suspect it WILL sell as I am pretty sure the first person to view with the money will buy.

Cheers

Scott.

Sorry about that mate, I was bored at work and thought I'd make a few prank phone calls...

...Now your wondering... :lol: