Sign in to follow this  
cheesy

Couriers

Anyone know of a good courier who good collect and deliver my wheels?

Any links or andvice on trying to send them apprieated

cheers chris

I used parcelforce. booked it online and they even gave me labels to print out. then some dude comes and collects.

was £38 to send 4 alloys. I may have guessed the weight a little low tho ;)

Can I suggest you DON'T use City Link. They've stuffed up not just one, but two of my orders before. Plus they never actually knock on your door, they just post the "we missed you" card through. (Caught one of them doing it once, he had to go back to his van to get the parcel, the cheeky sod).

I used parcelforce. booked it online and they even gave me labels to print out. then some dude comes and collects.

was £38 to send 4 alloys. I may have guessed the weight a little low tho ;)

Thats sounds about right

i guessed it at 40kg for them all

Can I suggest you DON'T use City Link. They've stuffed up not just one, but two of my orders before. Plus they never actually knock on your door, they just post the "we missed you" card through. (Caught one of them doing it once, he had to go back to his van to get the parcel, the cheeky sod).

Yup, they're complete crap. People have tried to use them to send us stuff at work and on numerous occasions we've had them call up saying they can't find us a good few hours after stuff should have arrived. It's only then that they realise they've sent stuff to Newport in WALES not Essex... f*$£* muppets. As a one off I could believe it, but it happened about 3 times before we told people never to use them again.