Sign in to follow this  
stormseeker

3rd bonnet mod in less than 1 year! F**king LOWLIFE!

Or just do some total entrapment - park a load in a car park, leave windows open. stereo fascias attached etc and just sit waiting in the hedges with baseball bats.

*THHWAAPP*

:)

That sounds like a plan.....................

Although we could have an Alfa team hiding in the hedges who could use walkie talkies to get in contact with a Bravo team in Corrado's round the corner who could all steam in with their fogs on surrounding them! They would sh*t it then! I've been watching too much 24 though.

Collaring them is very rewarding - as I found out last year when my neighbour restained on of the theives who stole my Scirocco.

I experienced an immense feeling of satisfaction when I was kicking this guy in the face while my neighbour was making this guy's ribbs hurt !! The police actually (unofficially) approved of our actions too :shock:

Yeah - I work for Smith's and our local coppers have unofficially informed us that if a shoplifter was running out of the shop and we just happened to be putting up a shelf and were startled by the thief and then turned round and suddenly and accidentally (of course) cracked the shelf into their head then that would be ok!

Yeah - I work for Smith's and our local coppers have unofficially informed us that if a shoplifter was running out of the shop and we just happened to be putting up a shelf and were startled by the thief and then turned round and suddenly and accidentally (of course) cracked the shelf into their head then that would be ok!

Accidents do happen :lol:

..and remember, self defence CAN be getting the first strike in... ;) :lol:

Unfortunately this sort of thing seems to be getting much more common place. I've got an oldish mondeo that I use as a run about and the other week some git jumped on the bonnet as well - luckily my dad managed to knock the dents out a bit so it looks slightly better but has got a nice ripple effect to it!

Then the other night some lads went past the house and smacked my corrado's wing mirror - my Mum saw them do it but (luckily for them) I wasn't in at the time. I got back about five minutes after they'd done it and was contemplating getting the baseball bat out and finding them but decided not to since there was no damage (it had just bent back).

People just don't seem to respect any else's property these days and all you can hope is that when they finally get something nice that they've worked bloody hard to buy some lout comes and smashes it up.

Anyway hope you get this sorted and more importantly that it doesn't happen again!

Or just do some total entrapment - park a load in a car park, leave windows open. stereo fascias attached etc and just sit waiting in the hedges with baseball bats.

*THHWAAPP*

:)

oooooh, I love that noise :D

Absolute f#cking w#nkers! Goddammit what is wrong with the t#ssers in this country. Suppose it's the closest these dickheads can get to touching anything decent, as they're not likely to be in a good enough social / work position to earn anything decent for them selves. :mad:

F*king C*nts. Sorry to see man.

Police are utter shite but guess you need crime reference number for insurance purposes? Maybe its better to just do it privately? Source a used bonnet and get it sprayed up. Good luck.

Amit

Well the police forensics blokes came first thing yesterday morning and lifted the footprints from the car - they were a couple of top blokes, quite genuinely gutted to the see the Corrado in such a state. But they were perfectly honest about the chances of it going any further :-( but at least they've got the scrote's footprints, so if he ever does it again AND gets caught... then maybe.... :?

As for the dint, I pulled it out from above with a sink plunger ( :o ) and gave it a gentle prod from underneath and it doesn't look as bad as it did, but still noticably rippled :cry: - new bonnet here we come.

My insurance excess will be £250, so unless I can source a late bonnet and get it sprayed for less than that it's off through the insurance... :?

My insurance excess will be £250, so unless I can source a late bonnet and get it sprayed for less than that it's off through the insurance... :?

tbh if it was me i wouldn't go thru the insurance unless it was over £400........as this will still go down as an "at fault" :mad: :mad: claim and with yer past claims record i'm pretty sure that your premium will increase by an easy £100-ish+.............worth thinking about :wink:

That is a terrible shame. What a pointless stupid thing for some idiot to do. I can understand how you feel. I felt that someone had 'violated' my car when the grille badge was nicked.

tbh if it was me i wouldn't go thru the insurance unless it was over £400........as this will still go down as an "at fault" :mad: :mad: claim and with yer past claims record i'm pretty sure that your premium will increase by an easy £100-ish+.............worth thinking about :wink:

Hmmmm good point - I was thinking I'd be OK with my no claims being protected, but forgot about the possible premiums hike in future :-( :-(

Hmmmm good point - I was thinking I'd be OK with my no claims being protected, but forgot about the possible premiums hike in future :-( :-(

well i too have protected NCD which i thought meant no chance of future insurance increases............til someone told me its only the discount thats protected :shock: :roll: ............

Man that s**t sucks...

I'd give a months salary just to catch someone doing that to my motor - I really would - it'd be worth it just to see the look on their face as I take a f**king claw hammer to them!

I hope you find find them :evil: