Sign in to follow this  
Ford

Grey leather in silver corrado?

Hi anybody got picture of grey leather interior for a corrado trying to picture it? I am considering grey leather interior in a SIlver Corrado. Anybody have any comments on that - looks etc. Silver and grey a bit to wishy washy - wonder if anybody has that? Seen lots of complaints about the heat of black leather in summer, esp if you haven't got air con, like me. So thought that grey would be a comprimise. Thought tan leather wouldn't look quite right in a silver Corrado. Any comments and photos would be greatly appreciated.

I reckon tan would give you the best compromise between wishy washy and not being black, but IIRC The factory leather only came in cream, grey or black.

Cream could look ok, but it's a big bling bling.

Black is probably the best, but as you say it'll get hot in the sun..

So err yeah, I'm no use at all really :D

Hi thanks, I was thinking maybe keeping the dash, gear box and carpets as they are in black and just changing the seats and the door cards... thought that contrast between grey and black might look quite cool. Just got to get my car next to some grey leather so I can see how the colours match? If anybody could post some good pictures of grey leather interior that would be great.

I have grey leather in mine, and at first was not convinced, but its grown on me and now I like it best. Its not as hot in the sun (though still gets a bit sweaty), and it doesn't get that shiny-worn look as much as black leather does, which makes it age better. It also doesn't show up bits of dirt and dandruff, especially when combined with a grey interior. I find all-black has a tendency to look continually dusty.

But the best thing about it is that it offsets my black paintwork, so in your case maybe a contrasting colour would look better in a silver car, (therefore black might look cool :wink: )

If I remember, I'll take a picture of my interior when I get back home.

I'm just in the middle of changing my black cloth interior to a grey one, including leather. Currently got just the front and back seats in there, and I think it looks really good. Mine is in a grey car though not silver.

Personally I think black would look the best, but I can understand about the heat scenario

Interiors look really good guys, many thanks, think it may look pretty cool in the silver corrado, if I keep the black dash etc. I might not change the door cards, havent made up my mind, might just change the seats. The ones I have my eye on are a bit tatty, need a bit of work, particularly the edge of the drivers and passenger seats - they are very scratched and the grey has worn off in some areas. How much money do you recon it would cost to put them right, just wondering so that I know how much I should be offering for them. As far as referb is concerned is there some sort of magic spray that would do the trick or am I looking at recovering those particular areas? Cheers.