Sign in to follow this  
DanA

Storm on Autotrader

Anyone seen this ??

1996 VOLKSWAGEN CORRADO 2.9 VR6 3dr Coupe

storm model , mystic blue, f vwsh, leather interior, pas, very good condition and all orginal. 58000 miles. £14000.

Surley that will never sell :shock:

:lol: :shock: :lol: and I thought the one on there for £9,500 the other week (edit: still appears to be there actually! I wonder why lol) was outrageous!

Edit: They haven't even bothered to put a picture on there either :roll:

i wonder why ppl still sell there vr6's at £4k and under...if everyone just advertised at £5k and up then ppl would HAVE to pay that ammount for the car and as we all know there in high demand ..

wonder what they'll all be worth this time next year?? more or less than now :?

I think traders who take em in part-ex and who want to just shift them to make way for 'new' cars will always sell them as bargain basement as possible.. and that will always ruin the 2nd hand price of Corrado's no matter how much we try and sell them for :(

on the corrado club it says A total of 97,521 Corrados were manufactured, of which approx. 9000 were imported into the UK

i wonder how many corrado's there are in the uk now,

registered on the dvla database (anyone work there)

interesting to know as the prices are still falling

on the corrado club it says A total of 97,521 Corrados were manufactured, of which approx. 9000 were imported into the UK

i wonder how many corrado's there are in the uk now,

registered on the dvla database (anyone work there)

interesting to know as the prices are still falling

Someone was talking about this the other week. There aren't any numbers that I know of for the UK but in Germany there are only about 50% of them left on the road... so call it 5000 or so left in the UK?

Surely it would be cheaper to get my 93'k plate overhauled, resprayed, and buy a new 2.9 engine from VW than pay that money!

i wonder why ppl still sell there vr6's at £4k and under...if everyone just advertised at £5k and up then ppl would HAVE to pay that ammount for the car and as we all know there in high demand ..

wonder what they'll all be worth this time next year?? more or less than now :?

Sorry mate but the simple law of economics says that this does not work. Say at 4k there are 1000 buyers and at 5K there are 500, so it follows the more cars on the market the cheaper they have to be to sell, ie to encourage people.

To raise price you have to choke supply meaning you have to sell less cars, which means other people holding off on selling and you know what its like telling people what to do..