Sign in to follow this  
Madjackal

Red Leather???

Hi all you Corrado fans. Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know that the Campaign in Ipswich is all original and the alloys are definitely not kerbed. I know this because I am the owner.

Cool Chic

PS The car is NOT for sale.

Hi there, welcome to the forum , i'm sure there's a few people that would love to have some info about your car - it's good to see that you've kept the car original and obviously love it!

Hi all you Corrado fans. Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know that the Campaign in Ipswich is all original and the alloys are definitely not kerbed. I know this because I am the owner.

Cool Chic

Brilliant! Thrilled that you've signed up to let us know that this car is alive and well.. as you can imagine, with only 6 having ever been made, a lot of us are keen to know of their whereabouts and condition etc!

Also thrilled that you managed to use the search.. most people who sign up here never bother!! :lol:

Thanks for letting us know its ok. Would love to see some pictures.. if you want help doctoring out the number plate or anything i'd be happy to help!

Jimbo Where abouts in Hants do you live then mate?

He lives in Winchester. Never see him around though...

Cool Chic

Lol... Bet you get asked that quite often... Welcome along.

Jimbo Where abouts in Hants do you live then mate?

He lives in Winchester. Never see him around though...

Cool Chic

Lol... Bet you get asked that quite often... Welcome along.

Yes sorry dude only just saw this, I do indeed live in Winchester as the Toad-meister kindly points out!

I do see you around though Mr Toad :? ......mind you Im usually either walking or In the S3!

Occasionally I take the C out for a quick run but usually at the weekends, mind you as the S3 is up for sale I will be reduced down to one car again (well apart from the gf's) so you may see more of the Campaign!!! :)