Sign in to follow this  
skid

THE Wheel page

This pic is of my old Lenso S7 7x17 et 35 Down 40mm

cheesysmotor005vi-vi.jpg?1093568703

This pic is the current wheels, Technomagnesio Detroit F1's 7x18 et 37 Down 80mm ish

DSC00229-vi.jpg?1093840856

7.5x16'' fitipaldi

They are the same as Oz Polaris wheels! :)

just saw this so heres mine, Keskin KT1 7.5x16 front, 9x16 at the back, et30. its very low on coils but i dont know exactly how much, guessing about 80-90mm

Porsche 17" Dog Leg Split Rims

Replacement outer rims to make them all 8.5" wide front and back.

205/40/17s on all four.

Lowered on Koni Coilovers, not sure exactly how much.

Jay

It sure is.

BBS wheels are sooo good... it just sucks that they cost so much :(

Losing count of how many different types i'd like!!

What's your ceiling Jim? A Grand with tyres? Topgear.co.uk are well priced and I think you can get some 17" RCs with Toyos from there for a grand, or just over. RXs are about £900 IIRC.

I still think you should get the Speedlines, much easier to clean and OE quaility like the BBSs.

Good link there Kev.

Its not so much having a ceiling but - I have a good amount saved so far towards a mod for my car, but i'll feel guilty if I spend like £900 on a set of wheels! I don't know why but thats why I am hesitating so much. Just keep hoping a 'deal that I can't refuse' will come by at some point to help make my mind up for me :)

I felt the same way mate..... which is why I nabbed those cheapy 16s when they came up :lol: They may not have the prestige of BBS but at £470 with premium rubber, can't grumble too much and they refresh the car's looks somewhat too, so quids in :lol:

Plus the other thing course is just expecting the car to blow up JUST after i've shelled out all of my savings - I think thats the real fear. If I could guarantee that my car would run trouble free for the next few months, i'd have already bought some wheels.. but as Corrado's are so unpredictable i'm worried about taking such a gamble :)

Plus the other thing course is just expecting the car to blow up JUST after i've shelled out all of my savings - I think thats the real fear. If I could guarantee that my car would run trouble free for the next few months, i'd have already bought some wheels.. but as Corrado's are so unpredictable i'm worried about taking such a gamble :)

Well it took me 18 months to finally get round to getting new wheels and ICE! I focused on the chassis and engine mechanicals first, so that you know how it *should* ride on 15s, which then gives a better basis to compare the 16s and 17s to.

Go for it mate..... You've had a your G60 a while now, it gives great power and nothing has fallen off it yet, so get your wallet out 8)

Well I am still thinking about some Superleggera's... they were initially up on eBay for £550 - didn't get any bids. I was in communication with the seller a bit and he said he'd consider a drop to £500. They are now on eBay at £500 with no bids (don't go looking & bidding on em you sods!! :)) and i'm thinking about going for em now :)

He got em off a dude on eBay who has em brand new in box for like £250 or something crazy. Think he has more on right now actually...

Got them from ebay mate. Brand new, boxed, with bolts and spigot rings for £195!

They are ATS/WLS Type Ms. 7x16, ET38. They weigh a fraction more than the Speedlines at 15lbs.

Apparently they were an VW aftermarket option some years ago. The guy obviously had them a while judging by the amount of dust on the boxes!

I was wondering about that ECU, LOL!

K