Bojmobile

Bojmobile's New VR6(ok it's not a Corrado!)

Looking good Glenn! 8)

Looks good with the silver badges front and back, and I take it you replaced the front foglight too? Nice setting too!

Making me wish I'd never sold it... :oops: :wink: Any luck selling the valver yet?

Jamie

2000 Milano Red Honda Integra Type-R

Looking good Glenn! 8)

Looks good with the silver badges front and back, and I take it you replaced the front foglight too? Nice setting too!

Making me wish I'd never sold it... :oops: :wink: Any luck selling the valver yet?

Jamie

btw jamie..........feel free to come over to the RR day at star-p on the 31st October :wink:

Cheers Roddy, is it a Corrado Club day or just a forums one? The Corrado Club RR day I went to last Feb/March time was good, nice to see so many Corrado's together 8)

Still miss the old VR, but nice to see Glenn's got it looking so good! If only my Teg looked that clean :oops:

Jamie

Cool, sounds good! Would certainly be interested to see what the Teg is putting out, though I'm still not convinced it's as powerful as the VR6 :?

Torque figure should give the VR owners a laugh though :lol:

Jamie

Cool, sounds good! Would certainly be interested to see what the Teg is putting out, though I'm still not convinced it's as powerful as the VR6 :?

Torque figure should give the VR owners a laugh though :lol:

Jamie

there should also be an ex-Teg owner there too :wink:

Cheers for the comments guys - still trying to track down the elusive chrome Corrado script badge for the back but almost got it looking the way I want - was thinking about some VW centre caps for the SPeedlines like Phat had on his - what do you think?

where's me manners :oops: ........forgot to say how good yer C looks Boj.....btw are you and paul gonna make an appearance at the RR day?

Looks very neat'n'tidy Glenn... lovely car. Have you plans for any little tweaks or you keeping it standard?

Nice location for the pics too btw

Cheers guys. Regards the RRday - I really hope that I can make it but I've just made a deal with my boss to work every Sunday up until Xmas to get me some xtra cash for the house and the car - would be a lot easier if I get shot of the valver soon. I've finally scraped up enough money to get it MOT'd so it should hopefull sell relatively quickly. I'd imagine that Paul would be going anyway Roddy - will try my best. Would be nice showing off the VR and seeing all you guys. Be nice to show Jamie (VMAX) the car too.

Will let you know.

My plans for the car are to keep it fairly standard - I've been mainly focusing on cheap cosmetics at the moment, I've rebadged the whole car and just tried to sort any areas that slightly let the car down - changed the tatty leather gear knob for a new one. Planned on painting the calipers red - have already painted the VW badge blue and DOHC - VR6 red on the engine which looks pretty sporty. Need a bit more money before I start doing any major performance mods.

Will be sure to post up anything new I do! 8)

Car got through MOT earlier this month needing nothing which was good news.

Here's some recent pics with my hard to obtain chrome badges:-

Let me know what you think - I've been deliberately keeping the car pretty standard - or when changing things - using other Corrado bits that I like better - ie the Chrome badges. Been thinking about getting the 50mm front spoiler and keep seeing Solitudes on Ebay but can't justify getting them as my Speedlines are in pretty good nick.

Gotta stick that bit of side trim on that's in my glove compartment first though.............. :wink:

I like :wink:

Looking very tidy, hope you're still enjoying it as much as ever :) Really miss that car sometimes...

Bojmobile, very nice indeed. I'm still looking for a 90mm spoiler so if you decide to sell bear me in mind.

So you wanna do a swap then? Can you pm me a pic of your front end? (no dodgy comments!)

Cheers much

Gotta go now but will be back on tomorrow and maybe we can sort something out?

thats one smart looking vr6.......very nice indeed.

looks tottaly standard from here too.. 8)