Sign in to follow this  
turbomagikz

XMAS DAY "SNOW / WHITE,VR6

SORRY that i started a different "link" :oops: :oops: ...i didnt relise i had to update on this one ! :roll: il get the hang of it ???the exhaust is done 8) now im wanting to know if a white eyebrow spoiler would look "ok" :shock: or not ??

no worries it was just to keep the gallery nice and tidy...............as for the grille spoiler.......i would........but i'd keep the grille un-painted and have the spoiler painted :wink:

oooooooooooh im stuggling to update my pics ????????? :cry: :cry: :cry: :roll: see if this works ? without getting a rollikin ? sorry :shock: :mrgreen:

Where did you get the side repeaters from?

Are they straight swap or did you need to "stick" them on, rather than using the existing holes?

exisig holes with double side stick aswell :shock: nice n easy sweet n simple without any hassle. :oops: motorworld :oops: :oops: . Were will i get a older model vr6 DEEP lower splitter ?? :roll: :roll: & would it make a difference in air scoop for induction intake??

not sure :roll: but they are an original VAG 17"RIM with the vw audi logo cast into rear of wheels :shock: i havent seen any vw or audi with them on ??

Were will i get a older model vr6 DEEP lower splitter ??

50mm£35.00

90mm £70.00

+p+p+vat

http://www.gpcvwaudi.co.uk/

the car looks well mate BUT :wink: it would look better with a reiger grill with the eyebrow sprayed white and two slats left black

would this look better ??? :cry: :roll: with badgless grill ?????????? :p some body tell me if it looks better or not ???? then thats it !!! il end up spoiling it big style :mad: :lol:

cheers mark

Looks better with out the badge or put a black one on there 8)

Deffo need to get that chin spoiler sorted mate, but otherwise a very nice looking C!