Sign in to follow this  
CorradoWannabe

Note left on my car

Got to the car this morning had a note left on it - thought it would say:

"Dont park in front of our drive - or anywhere near it - again or i'll kill u!" but instead it said:

"My friend told me you are selling this car or selling parts could you please contact me at Didar Tandoori Take Away if this is the case. I'm sorry i have to contact you like this, but i hardly see the driver. Thanks"

:wink:

Strange thing is the car aint for sale - nor has it had any for sale signs on it - a bit worrying ppl r going round saying im offering parts!!

If this guy is smitten with it though i may sell it to him - i picked it up for £900 so i could try selling it for £2000/2500 and put the money towards a VR6 :)

Hopefully i'll get some free meals from the take away place out of this somehow :D

Now there's my kinda thinking ;)

"Dont park in front of our drive - or anywhere near it - again or i'll kill u!" but instead it said:

Too damn right. Wait until some inconsiderate, ignorant feckwit blocks *your* drive and you'll do more than write a note......

Too damn right. Wait until some inconsiderate, ignorant feckwit blocks *your* drive and you'll do more than write a note......

True true, when I've got my C out there in the car port area cleaning it, I move it as soon as I'm in anyone's way. I wasn't too happy when I came back to my car after work one day to fine a note left on my car when I was parked on the opposite side of a very wide road, actually on the other side of the white line saying 'don't park here you're blocking access' that it riled me slightly. Especially when it's taped on with about 4 rolls of tape :mad: The largest thing that goes in that driveway is a Transit van... grrr.

Just for the record i wasnt blocking a drive :)

No probs... I was sounding off about that touchy subject (for me at least) in general, rather than having a go at you...... :wink:

No probs... I was sounding off about that touchy subject (for me at least) in general, rather than having a go at you...... :wink:

Yeah, I can imagine you have fun and games with your driveway, that road is a nightmare!

One idea is to sell the guy my car on the agreement that everyone from the Corrado Forum gets free meals at the take away place :D

:lol: sounds good to me, where in the country are you? And most importantly do they deliver? :lol:

:lol: Good thinking dinkus - im in East London - Dagenham - i bet the person who left the query is just a worker there though rather than the manager - but if he owns it then i'll try cutting a deal that is beneficial to all :)

:lol: Good thinking dinkus - im in East London - Dagenham - i bet the person who left the query is just a worker there though rather than the manager - but if he owns it then i'll try cutting a deal that is beneficial to all :)

Ahh excellent, that's a do-able drive for a free curry! Probably right about not being the manager tho :(

Got to the car this morning had a note left on it - thought it would say:

"Dont park in front of our drive - or anywhere near it - again or i'll kill u!"

Strangely enough - that's almost exactly the same wording as a note that I placed on a neighbour's Laguna last weekend.

My car was left parked in the middle of the cul-de-sac where I live for around 4 hours - waiting for this arsehole to move his car from in front of my driveway.

I inquired this evening in the take away place - the guy there said it was his friend that had left that and he took my number and asked what model the car was etc. He said that someone had told his mate i was selling it or selling spares :wink: I think this person may have seen the car a few months ago when it was for sale by the previous owner.. i dunno.

Anyway - we'll wait n see - but now that its the friend of someone who works in a take away place the idea of discounted meals seems more remote! Sorry guys :oops:

Anyway - we'll wait n see - but now that its the friend of someone who works in a take away place the idea of discounted meals seems more remote! Sorry guys :oops:

No such thing as a free lunch eh? ;)