Sign in to follow this  
JBOB

100w Xenons

You will be amazed at what difference one of Gavin's looms makes, especially when combined with some uprated bulbs (Osram SilverStars from http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk are top notch!). It's like getting an extra stage on your lights. The old main beam is like your new dipped and the main beam is now like the sun itself. ok, maybe not quite that good, but you get the idea.

Hee hee I hope so :) - cos thats just what I'll be fitting tomorrow, along with some Ultra Blue 3400 kelvin side light bulbs :| , they'll make bugger all difference but they came with the Silverstars from Powerbulbs (a mistake I think) so I'll put them in.

You will be amazed at what difference one of Gavin's looms makes, especially when combined with some uprated bulbs (Osram SilverStars from http://www.powerbulbs.co.uk are top notch!). It's like getting an extra stage on your lights. The old main beam is like your new dipped and the main beam is now like the sun itself. ok, maybe not quite that good, but you get the idea.

Hee hee I hope so :) - cos thats just what I'll be fitting tomorrow, along with some Ultra Blue 3400 kelvin side light bulbs :| , they'll make bugger all difference but they came with the Silverstars from Powerbulbs (a mistake I think) so I'll put them in.

Nice looking loom Gavin- Cheers 8)

Hee hee I hope so - cos thats just what I'll be fitting tomorrow, along with some Ultra Blue 3400 kelvin side light bulbs , they'll make bugger all difference but they came with the Silverstars from Powerbulbs (a mistake I think) so I'll put them in.

You get the sidelights free with every order but they don't fit the Corrado, someone said they may do for the rear numberplate lights....

You get the sidelights free with every order but they don't fit the Corrado, someone said they may do for the rear numberplate lights....

Oh Bugger, thought I had got a freeby then :roll:

You did you fool!

Yes I did didn't I :oops: :oops: Things always seem better if you get them 'by mistake'. Now I know they were supposed to be in the parcel they don't seem quite as good anymore. In fact now I know the bulbs won't even fit the feckin car they don't seem good at all :mad: :)

You did you fool!

Yes I did didn't I :oops: :oops: Things always seem better if you get them 'by mistake'. Now I know they were supposed to be in the parcel they don't seem quite as good anymore. In fact now I know the bulbs won't even fit the feckin car they don't seem good at all :mad: :)

You might be able to stick them in the boot light. Mine is a dim orange glow at best and utterly useless.