Sign in to follow this  
Coley17778

Can any 1 Help on issue 1 and 3

Have recently purchased 95 2.0 16v C.I am having a few probs with it can anyone help?

1)Have replaced ISV but still having tick over problems when dipping the clutch it goes so low battery light flashes occasionly cutting out dosnt over rev after new ISV has been fitted but after a run out on moterway seemed to stick at 2k this stopped after i parked up and turned car off and restarted it straight away any ideas?

2)Heater control only works on position 4.

3)Not sure of fuel consuption have reset mileage after filling up with optimax what should i expect back?

First time owner wanted a C for years love the car THANKS FOR ANY REPLIES

move this into the problem section :wink: .................also if you do a search on the forum about the heater working only on pos.4 you'll find yer answer

220 on a tank? If that's the 15 gallon tank (which I'm assuming it is) then no. I could easily get 400miles out of mine on standard unleaded on a mix of town and motorway driving. I'm not sure what other people's views on the additives are, but I ran some STP (?) valve & injector cleaner through mine and it started running much better and getting a better MPG.

I can't help with the others I'm afraid, so good luck!

Tom

I am getting around 220 on a full tank of optimax is this about right?

Very definitely not - I usually get around 350-450 miles from a tank (15 gallons) of Optimax, depending how I drive it :rambo: