Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

Anti-vibration unit

Is it right most people angle grind this off or stick it back as it should be ? Where abouts is it located underneath?

It was diagnosed by G-Werks but I have not got round to fixing yet.....any advice welcome.

Thanks

Is it right most people angle grind this off or stick it back as it should be ? Where abouts is it located underneath?

It was diagnosed by G-Werks but I have not got round to fixing yet.....any advice welcome.

Thanks

its the anti vibration damper on you driveshaft that was loose andy not the anti vibration block on the front of the subframe.

angle grinder it off... mine's coming off shortly while the rest of the work is being done... :|

I removed mine and have no problems. Before doing it though I had filled the cavity with silicone sealer and that held for almost a year.

Cougar - thats a good idea.......so its on the driveshaft, do I look for something rattle round loose in the centre on the driveshaft? What does it look like or can I not miss it ?

Cheers

I'd bet it's actually classed as part of the driveshaft and not available seperately... I couldn't work out how to get the central bit off mine, so I've left it on! :lol: :mrgreen: