Sign in to follow this  
khurrado

CORRADO GRILL AND SPOILER

Just a quick post-I have been deliberating over which grill to put on my c for 3 months now, and i think i've finally had enough......So sod it i went and bought a reiger one

Ive just put a post showing the types I considered for all those that face the same dilemma as myself..Personally i would still have preferred the debadged grill, with the deep eyebrow......If it could be modified to show only 2 slats on the grill.

the eyebrow spoiler looks good

but keep the vw badge!!!!

its such a nice logo, and it has meaning. means your car is with the winning team!!!

debadge citroens, and pugs and fords and cars where you are ashamed of the badge.

Rieger = sooooo good :)

I agree, from t he front it looks far 2 good, but the debadged grill is much better from the side as it sits withinn the lights, like the rallye grills.

im confused......ive bought the reiger now.... :roll:

Is there any way you can custom fit an eyebrow to give it the same look???

DAve

I may be wrong, but in my oppinion, you dont need the Vw badge to give it its identity....Its got an identity of its own

nice black badge on the front. looks dope.

a badgeless grille when the badge is good is a mod for the sake of a mod.

the standard (late type) grille is nice looking too.

what i would like to see, is a debadged grille, but with a badge off to one side. saw a mk2 golf like that once. looked dizzope!!!!

I do like th reiger grill, but I'm like you not sure what to go for, hence running the VR grill with black badge..

is that an FK de-badged grill? what eyebrow is that?

Removing the VW badge is the only downside to the Rieger grille, I agree - I like people to be surprised that its a VW. Still you could at least keep the badge on the back as thats all most people are going see anyway ;)

yeh both are fk, one with a mattig deep eyebrow other with kamei eyebrow.....and the final one is an immitation reiger that ive bought like a complete tw@t

I do like the DanG60's rado with the mattig eyebrow..

if you dont like what you've bought flog it on ebay!

My c is heading for the paint shop in a few days. I was thinking of colour coding the grill (M. Blue). Anyone got pics of a midnight blue late c with colour coded grill. Never considered the eyebrow spoiler, but would be interested in having a look at piccies of the various types, as I might plum for that also (had one on my mk2 golf and it make a huge improvement to the look, but the c looks pretty good as standard anyway...

Ah! I can now see the piccies above (just joined the group and couldn't see them as an outsider!). I'd like to keep the VW badge on the front. Does the eyebrow spoiler come without the grill attached? Thanx...

Begbie, You can buy just an eyebrow spoiler, i think G&S sell them or they for sale at various shows.

Last corrado i had, had a eyebrow, bonnet was a b**** to open after it was fitted though/

Thanks! Decided to come over from the egroup to see what all this forum business is about.

Nice to have ya fingers in a few pies. I done the same last year. :D

Welcome to the forum

I'd like to keep the VW badge on the front.

hi there! I agree, I like the vw badge on the front too, but I colour coded mine black to match the grill. Its still visible, but blends in really nice. Perhaps worth doing.