Sign in to follow this  
Heardy

VR6 Spark plug leads

I'm going to get some new plug' leads tommorow ( hopefully to cure the slight missfire on tickover) can someone tell me who make's the originals is it Beru or some one else?

Beru - should be red coloured...

Think GSF sell then, If not go to Ford and get ones for a Galaxy VR6, think someone posted the part numbers on here not so long ago...

Blue Igniters are also pretty good (from C&R) use BREMI OE ends and come with a lifetime warranty - around £90 or a bit less if you have the dizzy model...

Just to let you know i've fitted them today and they are exactly the same as the original's (which are also made by Bremi ) so i hope they last as long as the original's which have been on for 11 Year's :D

Unless ECP are selling genuine leads at a loss, they are not the same as fitted in the factory I'm afraid..

The BERU ends (not bremi) as used on the OE leads cost around £8 each, and that's before you add in the cost of the cable itself.

Best price for not-genuine-but-OE leads I've found was about £65+VAT.

Obviously there not genuine leads as they dont have the VW logo on them but the one's i've just taken off were stamped with Bremi and they also had the VW logo on them,so bremi must make them originally.. They should have been £51 +vat but i'm in the motor trade so i got them for £35+vat ...

I was under the impression that the originals were Beru. Whatever.. You got a bargain there, anyway..!