Sign in to follow this  
joby

Suspension ?

Thinking of spending some hard earned on the corrado early this year, my suspension is getting a bit wollowy so ive decided it needs uprating i was considering a koni eibach setup but dont know how low as im running 205/40/17s i dont want to compromise the ride to much, also ive been told to use VR6 top mounts, any ideas welcome. BTW its a 91 1.8/16V !

i ve lowered mine 80mm on 17's but if you just want it t handle a bit better with a comfortable ride then 30-40mm would be your best bet!!

What eibachs are you going to use? I've ran neuspeed sports, Neuspeed Race (same as H&R for both) and now H&R coilovers with a large drop (sorry no measurments) and i've had no trouble with springs and 205/40/17's.. i did have to space out the rears for the coilovers so that required a trimming of the rear wheel wells.

Get the VR6 upper strut bearings, they are tougher then the G60/16v ones and cheaper to replace.

if your budget allows go for coilovers they are the best as you can adjust them to tailor you indivadual needs we "john & myself" both run koni coilovers and they are the best we have ever come across they retail at around the £650 mark.