Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

bill so is this is what you were hiding a while ago?

nice one mate its rapidly becoming one of my favourite C's on the forum chap and especially as its nearly a G lol!

cant wait to see this porsche paint job!

whats the rebuild times like compared to the g-lader?

Andy

Lysholms - pah who needs em!!!!!

the world sam the world needs lysholms!!

Not when you have a proper engine!!!!

well a lysholm is 200,000 between rebuilds and a g60 is what 30,000 or even less if using a smaller pulley?

:p at least my engine is all in one country! :lol:

well a lysholm is 200,000 between rebuilds and a g60 is what 30,000 less if using a smaller pulley?

:p at least my engine is all in one country! :lol:[/quote:6a374]

Ooooooffffff: Kidney Punch!!!!!!!

damn forgot the videos been too busy belting round the coutry side on my other toy! it was finally cool enough this evening to go for a ride!

dude yr bike sounded awesome when you left myn lastnite...

fack the rado I want a bike!!

Glad to see you are enjoying the beast. I wish I could have tried it with a 50 mm pulley. It was amazing on the standard pulley and ecu so I cant imagine its full potential on an engine that can take it.

I'll have to catch up with you at a show sometime.

well a lysholm is 200,000 between rebuilds and a g60 is what 30,000 or even less if using a smaller pulley?

:p at least my engine is all in one country! :lol:[/quote:197d7]

Well i am convinced!!

I am going to wait untill my charger needs another rebuild...in approx 10000 miles and then sell the Glader and get one of these BBM chargers put on... will save me money in the long run... 8)

hey bill, didnt know you were into ur bikes ive got a kawa 636 B1 u ever go to any race meets

yep do some race meets i used to race myself for a few years sound of thunder on a rsvr but major off at donnington put paid to that carrer!

will save me money in the long run... Cool

tell her that over a nice meal im sure she'll buy it :lol:

yep do some race meets i used to race myself for a few years sound of thunder on a rsvr but major off at donnington put paid to that carrer!

yeah!? cool, went to watch that a couple of time back in the day at silverstone. We done assen moto gp a month back, if you go to any of the races give me a shout!

yeah could say that i saw urs in tescos car park, spoke to damo bout them he was saying how cheap u can pick em up 4. then bought one about 2 weeks later :lol:

lol cool ill have to check it out some time Tom,,

just got back from ace cafe bloody brilliant meet ive never been before but ill guarantee not to miss any more well impressed car went down very well taking centre stage for a while also got some wicked news whilst there but more on that later.

I saw your car last night.. very nice looks so nice in the flesh.. took my other half to ace cafe last night and she's not stop talking about it . :D

dont know if you remmeber me i had the green 20v corrado with kt4's we met in hitchin ages ago.

hey dude, glad you enjoyed ace.. been saying for a long time to pop along :wink: was funny driving in the guy attending the carpark didnt believe me when I said Bills car was a dub :lol:

Nice car, saw this last night at Ace Cafe and I was like hell yeah. It was nice to hear the lysholm charger again :) . Good work mate.

dont know if you remmeber me i had the green 20v corrado with kt4's we met in hitchin ages ago.

hey dude hows things never did buy those keskins! your 20v was sweet! you still got it mate?