Sign in to follow this  
billinjah

Billinjahs finished!

im sure ill have spent that after the underside is a clean as the top side plus i have some extreme fabrication planed for next year

spray degreaser under ya car before u drive into the e38 show ground, if your car is low enough it will polish up the underside easy :lol:

LMFAO.. wont forget that 5am on the roof of the bora antics.... lol

could you see from the windows of the brothel :?

im sure ill have spent that after the underside is a clean as the top side plus i have some extreme fabrication planed for next year

spray degreaser under ya car before u drive into the e38 show ground, if your car is low enough it will polish up the underside easy :lol:

is that how yr paints so shiny?

you rolling in :lol:

LMFAO.. wont forget that 5am on the roof of the bora antics.... lol

could you see from the windows of the brothel :?

not from our hotel................... :D

is that how yr paints so shiny?

you rolling in :lol:

whereas you going through the backdoor roughens your paint :p

lol its not that bad!!! after much pressure at No Rice i popped the bonnet and gave it a few blips then noticed the fuel pipe jublee had worked loose so being a chav saved my car really as it would have gone up in smoke had i not noticed!

bloody brilliant edition 38 and the day after shes stripped ready for paint dropped her off yesterday the body shop were just finishing a mercedes gull wing that had just been bought for £350,000!! so shes in good hands!! horrible wheel pic below!!

gotta be perfect!! seriously its horrible in the flesh but its having a full windows out every thing stripped doors bonnet tailgate and sunroof.

mine will never be perfect mate,wish i could afford a complete respray nevermind a windows out jobbie,maybes one day :lol:

your not wrong mate, already looks good bud 8)

cant wait to see it all done dude.. I'll pop down & see how its getting on.. need a few bits looking at on myn....

found this on edition thats about the only time the paint looked good when it was wet!! popping down the body shop on monday check on progress funny but i cant wait to see her!! :lol:

IMG_7110.jpg

bill wanted to ask you a question but forgot you know you got rid of your water expansion tank and now you use that filler cap next to rad/fmic how did you do that please mate!

i got a hose filler from summit racing in the states but i think you can get them from demon tweaks now have a search around for hose filler mate.

Ive had my new mk1 for a few weeks now and just thought id share how much i love it! Ive done a few easy jobs fuel pump, ign module and new radiator and metal coolant pipe. shes running sweet as a nut! just completed 1200 trouble free miles and ive driven her every day since i bought her! I plan a few subtle mods just to personalise her nothing irreversible just oem+ type mods ill post some pics when the makeover is complete heres one from the for sale thread that made me fall in love!!

mk1.jpg