Sign in to follow this  
Majik

Question on how to maintain leather

a few years ago when i had my peugeot GTI it had half leather interior so i bought a cleaner called saddle soap and some hide food (a cream which hydrates/conditions the leathers) so i was just womdering what people use to clean the leathers and what they condition them with.

If anyone else uses Hide Food, can you tell me what procedure you use to apply/remove it also has anyone used autoglym and whats this like?

Thanks in advance

i use autoglym's leather cleaner and also their leather conditioner cream/food

what to do is first use the cleaner to clean the dirt off the leather(i use a soft bristle nail brush to get into all the wee"folds/creases")then let it dry before applying the leather cream which you you then wipe off

Agreed.. heard nothing but good things about Autoglym leather care products.

I use a few of their other products and they really are very good.. their artificial chamois / drying cloth is amazing!

:? Explain please?

I bought and used Autoglym leather food, i have to say it is excellent and it was easier to apply/remove than the hide food although the smell is a little nasty!