Sign in to follow this  
KADVR6

just seen my lottery car

just filled up my car at the petrol station, when a shelby gt500 pulled up next to me, oh my god what a car! and what a sound when it started up, suprisingly enough i decided not to race it :D must check last nights numbers. fingers crossed :D

my old mans got the same car its probably gonna be ready in a few months hes been restoring it for a couple of years now, he aint never gonna let me drive :cry:

so there actually producing these cars?

i wouldnt have thought you would have ever seen one in the uk ..

how much does one of these beasts set you back ?????

Ah I love the GT500...but I'm currently entertaining the idea of a Pro Street C4...Supercharged 393ci :) mm :usa 9k with about another grand needed to complete it...but its got receipts for 39 grand and the engines done under a 100 miles since the rebuild...it is perfect beyond words...

The one in the film is the GT500E which is the special edition re-make. They've done some more mentalist tuning and styling and the one in the film was the very first one of the re-makes.

However, don't expect to go out and buy one, they aren't making (didn't make?) many and they were selling for hundreds of thousands of dollars...