Sign in to follow this  
Banana Man

I give up!!!! ( NOW FIXED HURAHHHHH)

The new ones were VAG boxed and f*ck knows what the old ones were as I didn't put them in!

I didn't change the dizzy, just cleaned it! It's still a bit of a mystery really as I think I solved a couple other issues along the way. But the car wouldn't start at all this morning made sure there was a spark ( with an old plug) and there was so just took out all the new ones and put the old ones back in and it's been fine ever since!

what way round should the pipes be connected out of interest? Just to make sure.

Looking at the engine from the front the top left nipple on the back of the throttle bodie goes to the ecu and the other (bottom right) goes to the carbon cannister if you still have it or is blanked off otherwise!

Ant.. now you have no reason to open the engine bay and play.. Leave well alone now it is working and there will not be a 'next time'. We really should have tack welded the bonnet shut when you left. You need one of those A2 audis with just the inspection hatck where fluids can be topped up...

I have plenty of reason to open the bonnet ITS MY CAR :D It wasn't my fault in the irst place that it went wrong first it was the cv joint then the alternator and then these supposed new plugs, must have just been a dodgy batch

We'll get there in the end!! :D

Next up is plenty of polishing under the bonnet, I ve got bored of the all black look now. and need to get the drivers door card retrimmed in nice new leather and more cleaning :D

Just don't fiddle with anything whist polishing.. nuts.. bolts.. little kids.. or else we will send Furki around.. :lol: