Sign in to follow this  
Bobby

locking up

Does anyone know if all corrado's are wired so that by holding the key in the locked position the windows shoul close, as on my previous corrado h reg 16v the windows would close but not the sunroof, and on my new h reg corrado also 16v the windows don't (the car is a non sunroof model though).

I'd love to check this but the sunroof no longer opens. It was fine before the winter now does squat apart from tilt. I guess it can just stay like that too!

early cars should have the closure for the key for just the windows, it was the later models which did the sunroof as well. It could be that the wiring on your door handle has either been disconnected or has broken. Take the handle off and check that it's still connected... 8)

If your C doesn't have a sunroof I wonder if closure would have been fitted, I ask this as no s/r suggests it was a low spec model... do you have electric windows?

One would assume if he's asking about auto-closure on his windows - they would be electric ones ;)

yeah i've got electric windows :? , was the sunroof an additional option as my car has all the usual electrics but no sunroof its a 1990 h reg 16v kr, i've seen loads of corrado's with sunroofs but not that many without? Have to say miss the sunroof as my windows are tinted and it gets kinda dark inside. Does anyone know the pulse wire that should come of the handle to activate the auto closure/ cheers