Sign in to follow this  
Blown

Interesting experiment.

Right,as it's an absolutlely cracking day here,weatherwise-sun shining,birds singing,girlies wandering around with short skirts on etc-Ithought I would do a small test.

Took the GTI out for a spin around town,all cleaned up and looking the dogs,and hardly got a glance.

Although I did have a spat(on country roads by the way-not around town) with a bright yellow Cupra 20vt,which to my surprise struggled to keep up! :-P

Then I went and got the Corrado out for the first time in 16 months.Just took it in to get the fuel tank filled.

I dunno whether it was the noise of the car,or the look of it,but I even had people stopping and pointing. :lol:

Got the looks from the girlies in short skirts too,so there must be something about the Corrado.It wasn't even clean!

Only downer was the oil pressure light/warning beep came on a couple of times for no apparent reason.Have to see to that.

I'm still grinning from the drive in the Corrado.When I got back in the Golf,I felt like I was driving 4x4. :lol:

A natural Aphrodisiac :-D

I put the splits on and the stares make me laugh,I kinda feel like the guy in the 407 ad where the box cars drive out of the way cos of thier embarresment.

its true though everybody wants you to put the boot down,

be it a twin exausted paXo or some jap rice mobile

Got mine back from the paint shop this afternoon - all shiny with plastic rubbing strips removed, freshly painted handles and mirrors and took in the smiles and second glances.

Its the only car i've ever driven whichmakes me look for the long way round!

Hmm was driving the black Mk2 today in south wales and really wish i had taken the rado, although i did need some fuel consumption that was vaguely reasonable, and when i did a 300 mile journey at 90 mph + it made sense to use the Golf.

Still if its nice tomorrow then the rado is coming out.