Sign in to follow this  
Blue_Joe

Finally - I'm going for Replica Posche Rims- THEY'VE ARRIVED

cup 1 is very old skool, cup 2 is a bit meh, and cup3 looks dope, im sure somebody here has those on a rado, looked slick!

cup 3 but the split rims style like jay renshaw had on his ythink theuy are the turbo ones,,,,,i dont kno tbh but their welllllll nice

cup 1's too but definatly go for the real thing mate... replica wheels are not where near the quailty of the OEM ones

I think the 2s make a nice change. The 3s are too obviously PORSCHE if that makes sense ie. wannabe. The others are more subtle

I know what your saying Daz, but I haven't got £2K to spend on wheels while all the other mods are being done and having the expense of the girlf moving in and me having to pay to rent hers out!!!! My hand is being forced in buying these now as I have buckled one of mine.

Plus I can't get them in 17"

i looked at the cup 3 replicas after admiring the ones Jay has on his g60, but TBH its the dish/split style the proper porsche ones have that makes them look so good on his, the replicas dont quite have that same feel. I'm willing to be proven wrong if anyone has them though, i've never seen the replicas fitted to a real C, just my photoshop mockups.

I reckon if you go for the Cup 3's then they do really have to be the splits, and whilst they are the business, if you don't have the splits then that's all people will comment on...

Cup 2's says I...! 8)

Another vote for the Cup 2's... the whole porsche thing, although does look good, has been done too much.. plus the fact that they're not the real thing leads me to say that a similar style, but not looking like its trying too hard to be the same, is the best option 8)

Was thinking about set of the cup 1's myself, what's the deal with fitting though from memory the 17 are 9" wide - is that gonna be a prob??

edd, might be worth talking to darren (g-man) about the width thing, IIRC theres a fair bit of work involved in getting them to fit.

I've never had anything but positive comments about the Cup 3's on my C, but then I've never asked for any opinions on the forum :wink:

I really like them, yeah they are very obviously Porsche and I was originally going to go Cup 1 but I'm glad I made the choice I did.

Biggest problem you may have is getting hold of them in 5X100, I was told by Mille miglia a couple of months ago that they aren't making any at the mo, I'm trying to replace a knackered one and I couldn't find anyone with any stock. If anyone knows of any I'd be grateful if you could let me know.

Oh and they're a 17"X7.5" et35 so they fit fine.

I don't think Blue_Joe will be bothered about getting em in 5x100 as he has a G60.. assume he will have to go for 5x130 and get adaptors as 4x100's are probably out of the question!