Sign in to follow this  
Roger Blassberg

Flash cleaner

then it really is peanuts

...and talking of peanuts; I am told by an eminent authority that the black plastic exterior trim on your car can be cleaned effectively and cheaply using peanut butter!! Apparently you spread it on, rub it in, wipe it off and hose down, leaving a clean surface. (Dont use the crunchy variety, and definitely don't put it in your sandwiches afterwards).

Best wishes

RB

...and talking of peanuts; the black plastic exterior trim on your car can be cleaned effectively and cheaply using peanut butter!! Dont use the crunchy variety, and definitely don't put it in your sandwiches afterwards.

:scratch: think id need to see this before i waste my peanut butter.

The downside is you don't notice the new chips and dents!

Downside? I would say that not noticing new chips and dents is an upside. I hate washing my car because it makes me depressed about the chips and dents. :( I try not to wash it too often then I can't see the chips under the dirt :)

ah-ha or you do as I do:

1) park car next to sisters/mums/dads

2) wait for them to wash theres

3) whinge and moan about how they could've washed yours whilst they were out there, especially as you've a)painted their flat b)cut their grass c) run them down the shops

4) go out and leave them to wash it for you to cover up their guilt

Trust me, works every time.. and if they love you enough there won't be any watermarks.... or scabby peanut butter!!

Anyone put off by the fact that they make stuff for cleaning toilets/bathrooms/kitchen floors? :lol:

What's wrong with a proper wax every 4 or so months and then a quick simple clean and leather? Fantastic.