Sign in to follow this  
rado-steve

Blueflame Zorsts?????

They're a british company. They make quite high quality bike exhausts. They're not the very best like Ackropovic but they are quite good quality.

I don't know about the car range but may be of some help.

Yeah, I had one on my Highline. Top quality exhaust. I couldn't fault it at all. It sounded lovely! I'd reccomend them!

dubsport use them i believe

Very true and a certain Ian Birch is often seen around there....

Gavin

They have a very good reputation with the Skoda guys. Apparently give good gains (around 15bhp for a full turbo back with sports cat for a 1.8T) and they're very well priced too. Will probably get one eventually for my vRS.

dubsport use them i believe

Very true and a certain Ian Birch is often seen around there....

Gavin

Ian Birch works for them :wink:

Mine came with one already fitted, nice sound without being too loud and never had any problems.

£300 fitted. Make sure they know you want it quiet!!!!!!!!!! I live in Newton le Willows and would be able to hear you start one of their std setups from anywhere in the county.

On my Golf I was banned from taking the nipper out until I had another silencer fitted.

Syncro system is very quiet, nice. Don't have one that sounds like a Punto with a 'jap style' on it.

Gavin

I had problems with them, they had my golf for over a week, they told me they was on with it and they just needed another day, got this twice till the seventh day I went it to find my car untouched and the guy told me he had been struggling, I said BS and asked for my keys back.

They have the capability to make any exhaust, but make there money via mass production now, and the custom side only employs the one guy as far as I could make out.

Personnal I would defo think twice about going back.

no no jap styles here! just want it to be oem looking and quiet,i,l get onto em and see what happens?

perhaps magnex would just be easier?

blueflame are quite close to me though

i know richard at venom has used them in the past,dont remember him having any problems.

i think its the same with any custom exhaust place though,depends wether its a donkey doing the work on that day etc...