Sign in to follow this  
sc16v

Interior Vs Engine

Help!! its doing my head in, i have about £500 to spend. and have come up with options but i cant decide which one, please point me in the right direction to making decision.

1) Fit two new Corbeau Carrear's seats in blue, to brighten to inside up and also give a new dimension to driving the C :D (there expensive though :( )

2) Fit a pair cams and 50mm Inlet manifold. (already have K&N and Supersprint racing system) To give the car that extra edge :D (worried i wont feel a real difference :( )

:? :?

I'd probably have the seats too. £500 on a 16v Engine isn't worth it and you can

always keep the seats for your next car.

i'd go for spending more on the engine and forget the seats.

Q-car factor all the way!! power under the bonnet, no difference on the outside!!

I'd go with the seats!!!!! £500 aint much to make the 16v feel much diffrence + it will drink more fuel so i say go for the seats to make it a better comfort ride!!! 8)

i tell ye man when i put the golf manifold on my corrado it just started to guzzle the juice, rekon its worth it tho

Ross

Nah - the Corrado has decent recaro seats as standard anyway (the frames).... so I'd do the engine mods....

save that £500 until you have another £500 or more and stick a turbo on that valver. you'll notice that!!

Forget the inlket manifold - it will just further reduce the amount of "go" at low to medium revs.

Kent GF1602R cams on the other hand are worth every penny of the ~£200 they would cost. How does 154bhp/129lbft grab you?

£500 is almost enough to have your seats retrimmed in leather... :D

Took the plunge and went and ordered the........... seats :D . But went for the next ones up Corbeau RS2, bit more normal looking and black cloth with a hint of blue, as i thought like some people said the blue woud be too much for the C's interior. Decided against the engine mods after driving another EVO 8 today that i would never get performance like that from my C (and if i need power burst just take and EVO for a spin). Plus i'm stuck in traffic more and more these days. and the seats can come with me into the next C. :D