Sign in to follow this  
Joe M

Anyone know these sideskirts?

When I got my C it was already fitted with sideskirts, im just wondering if anyone knows what kind they are. The only place ive ever seen them is on this car that came from I think the BBM website.

Any ideas?

Cheers

lucky bastid!... :x

Wish I was, the bit running along the door is damaged and I dont know where to try and get a replacement :cry:

by looking at the rest of the kit it looks to me like it is the Zender kit that is fitted to your motor matey.

Yeh, the spoiler is Zender, not sure about the bumpers but the skirts are different, there a bit like Oettinger ones but thats the closest ive found.

i like the rear spoiler,any one know where i can get one from?

If you find anywhere, please let me know.

Oh my god!!! I must have that spoiler that Joe M showed us on the grey c, Please tell me someone can find it :crazyeyes:

Thanks for the link Joe M, since then I have also found this 1 from KAMEI for only $269.

Has ne1 ordered from the US? if so did it go ok as I'm very tempted but still a worry if ordering from other country :(

You will want to watch customs don't get hold of it otherwise you will find it more costly.

ROADHOG Try Awesome gti store if you want that exact spoiler on the grey c as it is a Zender spoiler Awesome sell it for £199+vat if you go to http://www.awesome-gti.com/ and then click on prices and go to the corrado section you'll find it under rear styling!!! Or just go to http://www.awesome-gti.co.uk/corradoprices.html And the good thing is they're in the UK so you wont have to pay any duties on it, unlike if you order it from the states

Fanbloomin tastic 8) Thankyou.

Shame they don't have any pictures for the other stuff. Oh well more surfing required :shock:

Ok here is a few things,

Rear window spoiler (Follows curve of window from top), A rear spoiler that links into the standard raising spoiler, So you only ever have 1 across the window. A tried and tested K&N induction kit with solutions for hot air intake from the engine.

Only had my C a little while and those r the 1st things that I'd want to change.

Any ideas ?

Yea, thats the one. Cheers Jimbo :D Cheapest place in thu UK to purchase?

And regards to the spoiler that I am interested in, does the standard spoiler rise and meet it, or does it leave a gap? As I'm thinking that having the window spoiler and the extra fitted spoiler would reduce vision out of the rear window. Has ne1 got them both fitted, If so what are they like?

Also has ne1 fitted a K&N filter and overcome the heat intake problem?

Also has ne1 fitted a K&N filter and overcome the heat intake problem?

Dont use a cone filter, use a K&N panel filter instead. or make a cold air intake using a con filter and relocating the Carbon canister under the airfilter to the wheel arch

I have just picked on up from http://www.venommotorsport.com (01254 814444) , i have offered it up onto the top of the rear window and it dose'nt reduce any vision out of the rear window when looking through the rear view mirror . The spoiler is made by reiger and he has 1 left in stock ( did on sat 1st when i picked mine up ) but can order them in , they are priced at £76.38 .

Its in the paint shop at the mo along with my m3 reiger side skirts + rear reiger under bumper spoiler , should have them fitted by weekend so i will post some more updated pics in the members gallery as soon as .

As for the other spoiler , Here's a pick of niko's corrado ( off this forum ) with the rear spoiler on , try to imagine how far the electric on comes up to it , i think it will leave a small gap but will block your vision quite abit , cause the the electric on does slightly anyway . ( hope you dont mind me using your pick niko )

Hmmmm, being of a non mechanical mind and will basicly be turning up at a garage and saying 'Do this to my car' what should I be asking them to do with the wheel arch?? Or can ne1 reccomend a place to do the required job?

I would much rather fit a cone than a panel, unless this is realy NOT recomended.

(I just remember the days of my old MK1 XR2 with a K&N fitted, Mmmmm music to my ears)

After serious thought, I think both rear spoilers are a definate must have :twisted:

Roll on payday :(

Thx for the info pple