Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Bit Quiet

hmmmm looks like it could be a quiet weekend on here!....everyones gone to the Inters...... :(

I wish i could of gone, wasn't planning on going really but i want to go now, only trouble is my GF is just out of hospital after an operation and my Grandad Died on Wednesday Morning. well theres always next year.

I wish i could of gone, wasn't planning on going really but i want to go now, only trouble is my GF is just out of hospital after an operation and my Grandad Died on Wednesday Morning. well theres always next year.

sh1t mate...sorry to hear that! ...sounds like a bad week....

Sorry to hear of your bad fortune Nige.. losing a grandparent is never a particularly nice experience! And hope the missus is ok!

No inters for me today - off to get measured up for a suit in about an hours time for a mates wedding.. and then later this evening a house party to celebrate another friends recent announcement that he is getting engaged. Thankfully all these friends DO have a few years on me, but its making me feel slightly old! And single!!

Yeah same sentiments here mate. (Nightmare)

Ah well. If there's not much gonna be going on around here this afternoon, may as well get some one handed typing practice in. :turn-l:

(Joke)

Sorry to hear about your loss Nigel, not cool. :(

Could have gone to Inters, but had ramp time planned this weekend. Except my father decided he was going to let me down :mad: So, instead my weekend is going to be spent looking after my wee brother. /headbutt desk.

Oh well, off to GSF to buy more parts for next weekend and to Woking to get my replacement door from the ebay-er.

3rd'd here man...

Yeah, a few of us southern jessies are headed up tomorrow morning - very early I hope!

Guess I'd better crack on with waxing the Borbets and renewing the coolant/thermostat/fan switch once the car's cooled down...

I like it quiet, I've got a monsterous hangover from last night.

I knew snakebite wasn't a good idea.

Hope everything's alright Nige, good luck mate.

thanks guys, i just hope our familys luck inproves now, its been really bad since march really. Still things can only get better, or can they, I got flashed by a gatso on the M6 doing just over 55 in a temp 50 zone, i've been careful since getting back the to UK, I blame the mother in law for Yappin after i picked here up from the airport, it was 3:30 in the morning and i'd asked her to let me concentract as that area has all changed since i was last there. instead shes asking me where we are, which direction we are traveling in, but I was over the temp limit so it my fault really as i had control of the car. NIP number two here we come. only just got a clean license too. (got a ts10 5 years back)