dinkus

Recommended Alarm fitters

Just had a new Cat 1 fitted by Andy Bryant of http://www.trimwizard.co.uk. Andy used to own a Corrado and was a CCGB member. He knows the cars inside out and treats your car like it's his own. Also does minor trim and paint repairs. Highly recommended.

I would defo agree with Andy Bryant aka trimwizard. Know him from the West Sussex VW club and he used to work for a very reputable autoelectrical company in Guildford.

I have a mate who has his own mobile fitting company called VTS(Vehicle tech stystems) He used to work for clifford themselves and helped design the G5 alarms. He really knows his stuff 07814029694 is his number and his name is Pete. He does work for carrera sport in h/heath sussex, may not be cheapest but is defo the best!!!

FERRY SECURE are the dogs if you need anything stereo/alarm related in East Anglia!

They are located in Downham Market and have remained a small but capable company!! They won't sell you anything you don't need and will advise you on your requirements according to budget etc - they also do window tinting and are mobile if you need.

And before you ask - no i don't work for them - just received good service and aftersales care should probs arise!!

http://www.ferrysecure.co.uk

01366 388281

Very happy with Vehicle Electrix in Lincoln. 01522 521181

Came out on a bank holiday to check over my immobiliser. After finding 4 alarms and immobilers still wired in, he removed all of them and installed a CAT 1.

Top Service

Just had a new Cat 1 fitted by Andy Bryant of http://www.trimwizard.co.uk. Andy used to own a Corrado and was a CCGB member. He knows the cars inside out and treats your car like it's his own. Also does minor trim and paint repairs. Highly recommended.

Andy ripped out the knackered old alarm in my C today and stuck in a new Cat1. Stayed there while he did it and very impressed by how its all 2nd nature to him. Very pleased to have remote central locking at last!

Great weather, good stories about work he's done in the past & his old C and free lunch as well! Cant ask for much more really!

Definitely recommended. 8)

and free lunch as well

Glad your happy with Andy's work duke_st, top bloke, really knows Corrado's electrics inside out except I didn't get the free lunch, think I'll ping him about that one Lol!

Any contact details for Andy? what sort of prices are we talking about?

Tried the website but its not working...........

Cheers guys

Iv been looking for a decent alarm fitter for a while now after the place i used to go went downhill.

I got put in touch with a guy called Kevin Harding who i had heard good things about. He is based in Birmingham but is mobile and will travel. Kevin deals mainly in Toad and Clifford. Upon stripping the car he showed me what a rats nest the original system was. Wires all over the place and rougly taped up. The new system was all soldered properly and everything made look tidy to the point where it didnt even look like there was an alarm fitted. This guy prides himself on a good job and it definately shows.

Kevin Harding - Specialized security solutions

0845 0020338

nsj audio

did a fab job removing the 3 yes 3 immobilisers and fitting a new thatcham alarm

great service and on time.vsib recommended also! there in london sw14.sheen

0208 878 6668

Andy (Trimwizard) is coming to fit my Cobra alarm next Friday and repair a small amount of damaged to my new (used) leather seats I put in this week.

Will post the results.

Stefan

Andy (http://www.trimwizard.co.uk) fitted the Cobra 7928 alarm to my corrado and did a superb job.

He also removed the badly installed immobiliser and repaired two small rips on my leather seat which now looks great.

Highly recommended.

Stefan

Excellent Stefan, told you you wouldn't be disappointed :)

Andy from Trim Wizard just finished on my 'rado - came out to my place of business, sorted my alarm problem in the car park in under two hours. Nice guy, friendly, knowledgable, good price. Hihgly recommended!

Hi guys, anyone know any good clifford alarm peeps in Norfolk, still having problems with my alarm and the only shop in the city of Norwich who do clifford alarms are useless. Tried to charge me £70 just to look at the alarm they fitted (previous owner fitted it) 3 years ago.

Cheers

Beavisjem

Mark @

A.C.C.E

33A Trafalgar Road

Scarborough

01723 374113

Fitted my laser line last week, cannot fault the work or the alarm

Did a really nice job, does do Toad and can do Clifford (not sure about fitting but can fix em)

also fits Towbars, stereos, subs, amps, speakers, etc, not massive installs :p

Well, Andy the trimwizard is popping over in the morning to alarm the VR.

I'm sure all will go well. I'll post results later.

Josh.