Sign in to follow this  
Walesy

Do I Sell Her?????

ahhh..nice one....that would explain why 2 of my mates also have these markings.....incidently the car was a complete pig!.

p.s....plus the fact that theres no more "corrado forum " stickers left.. :cry:

I have 2 spares.... which may end up on ebay... ;)

I have 2 spares.... which may end up on ebay...

hehehe...nothing suprises me with ebay....anyway 2 aint enought...i needed about 6 combined last time to get 2 full " corrado-forum.net " 's. :wink:

You lot really have no patience... I must've fitted about 20+ stickers and I've only had a problem with about 2 of them.

Just need a sharp blade to tease the letters off the backing and onto the masking tape...

Whatever....... :rollseyes:

HomerSimpson42.thumb.gif

right.

Thanks to all your advise...i got shot of the 8v....Yesterday i picked up Mullets g60, for exactly the same price i sold my 8v for.

i have not been able to get the stupid grin off my face since i picked it up at heathrow yesterday....its an animal!....oh what a difference a stage 4 charger and a miltek de-cat can make!.

Theres a few things that need doing here and there (( here we go again )) but its a good solid car that's a credit to its former owner, you can tell its a well loved car.

cheers for the advice people.

Dave

I remeber the feeling of sheer terror as I planted the throttle on my newly acquired G60 last year.. i'd just gone from a 1.6 8v Saxo to a 200BHP G60 and it scared the pants off me! Truely a different league in performance!! :)

Whoa, you're even more crazy than I had previously thought! (which is pretty darned crazy considering the method that you sent me money for a shelf that I presume you no longer need?)

Good work on selling the valver and get some pics up of the G60! :D

pics in my thread in the members gallery dude...as for the shelf..nope...i dont need it...any chance you could forward the money to Andi towards running costs (( and stickers :wink: )) please mate?

EDIT---- Unless you have paypal...then you could do me a huge favour.... :D