Sign in to follow this  
VRTrickster

Six branch

Hello there !

Just wondering if any one knows of any six branch ex manifolds on the market ? Or if not where i could get one made at a reasonable price!

Any help would be great!

Planning gradually (K+N PANEL FILTER,BONRATH POWER ROHR,INLARGED FLOWED TB,CAT BACK MILLTEK, CHIP AND REMAP).

AND A SIX BRANCH MANIFOLD IF I CAN GET ONE !

Any comment on mods please ?

One more! Does anyone know whats the best cams and how do they affect the MPG ?

Thanks

DICK DALE :)

Cheers !

And this looks very nice as well .Thought it might have been a de cat but its not ! Bit pricey though ,might have to leave this mod till last and save up!

Cheers for the help mate! :D

TSR advised me that i'd neet to de-cat my 93 VR if i was to go for the supersprint manifold.... You might want to double check before you buy and it's also worth pointing out that if you do go for the 6-branch, you might need a futher remap which will cost you even more cash!

hmmmm.. maybe i was jumping in with both feet - i haven't investigated what they are or if they're ambidextrous(?) just spotted the info and remembered i'd seen this thread.

...and who's rho?? :roll:

The Supersprint one is a work of art! But I heard rumours of SuperSprint pulling Corrado systems and things from their catalogue...not sure about the header though....

One thing's for sure....you want absolutley minimal engine movement when using one of these.

Maybe they're not used on the VR much because they don't give much of a gain for the cost?