Sign in to follow this  
chrishill

$240 (

http://www.schimmelperformance.com/

go in to parts -> engines -> vr6 engine parts (via the well dodgy flashing menu) $240?? that sounds very cheap! Looks like they ship internationally too if you email them directly. With customs taxes added, just for the sake of argument, does this work out cheaper than euro car parts and GSF? I cant find all the parts listed on their sites.

Coincidentally we found this earlier today, and when I went out in the VR this afternoon it was making a worrying 'nut in a bean can' rattle... oooooo bugger....

Well i've got a headache after trying to use that stupid menu, its ok if you keep slowly blinking.

Coincidentally we found this earlier today, and when I went out in the VR this afternoon it was making a worrying 'nut in a bean can' rattle... oooooo bugger....

All VR's do this don't they?? :twisted: :lol:

All VR's do this don't they?? :twisted: :lol:

Somone's bitter! does your car actually work yet steve? :p